Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 99 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by spfxted
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6953 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6337 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6953 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6069 (resized).PNG
    shelter (resized).jpg
    voted (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5648 (resized).PNG
    vote1 (resized).PNG
    IMG_6943 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6953 (resized).JPG
    There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

I'M GIVING AWAY SOME REALLY COOL AUTOGRAPHED PINBALL ITEMS!!! THERE WILL BE 4 LUCKY WINNERS!!!

Here's how to win!!

My 5 year old son has made it into the top 3 of the ULTIMATE STERN PINBALL FAN CONTEST out of over 1000 entries!! It is now up to the public to vote for his photo. You can vote at www.GoVoteVince.com. If he wins, he will win a Brand New Stern Pinball Machine valued at approx $7000!!!

Here's how you can win one of these AUTOGRAPHED PINBALL ITEMS. Go vote for him at www.GoVoteVince.com. His photo is under my name Vince Minick. Every time you vote for my little man, come back to this post and comment the time of your 1st vote and how many votes you cast. Then the website will reset your IP's every 24 hours so you can go vote again!!! For every vote for him you post here your name will be entered into my drawing, that will be held on Jan 1, 2017, for one of these AUTOGRAPHED PINBALL ITEMS!!! The 1st person we draw will get to chose which item they want, then the 2nd person will chose from what's left, then the 3rd & 4th until all items are gone.

So please go vote for my little man everyday to win a pinball machine and, as a thank you in return, you could win too!!! Thank you so much for your support!!!

IMG_6953 (resized).JPGIMG_6953 (resized).JPG

IMG_6943 (resized).JPGIMG_6943 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Will Vince be autographing these items?

#3 7 years ago

Boom...there you go!

vote1 (resized).PNGvote1 (resized).PNG

#4 7 years ago

First vote in

#5 7 years ago

Alright you can buy my vote I want a MET flyer so this would be cool to win. How can you vote more then once?

#6 7 years ago

I guess the Million Dollar Man was right, everyone does have a price! Mine is autographed flyers.

Just voted for the little guy.

IMG_5648 (resized).PNGIMG_5648 (resized).PNG

#7 7 years ago

Would have voted for him anyway, but sweet! pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#8 7 years ago

just voted about 30 seconds ago.

#9 7 years ago

Voted but keep the auto graph. Lets get this done for this little zippy the pin head and fam!

#10 7 years ago

Nice gimmick, were you in charge of the 2016 Trump presidential campaign?

#11 7 years ago

I just voted. Good luck!

#12 7 years ago

Wow now we are straight up buying votes?

This feels icky.

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Will Vince be autographing these items?

These were all signed at either Pinball Expo or Texas Pinball Festival by Steve Ritchie, Greg Freres, & John Borg.

#14 7 years ago
    Quoted from BudManPinFan:

Nice gimmick, were you in charge of the 2016 Trump presidential campaign?

Now that's funny!!!

#15 7 years ago

Thank you for all the votes!! This is awesome!!! I'm not buying votes. Daddy is just very motivated. I'm promoting my son and Stern by doing my own giveaways just like Stern is giving away a pinball machine. Go to my my Facebook page for even more giveaways!! https://www.facebook.com/vince.minick/posts/1816384405302806

#16 7 years ago

Cute. I'll vote for who I think is the ultimate fan (haven't looked at photos yet).. this voting doesn't seem very legit when u can vote again every day what's up with that?

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHog:

Thank you for all the votes!! This is awesome!!! I'm not buying votes. Daddy is just very motivated. I'm promoting my son and Stern by doing my own giveaways just like Stern is giving away a pinball machine. Go to my my Facebook page for even more giveaways!! https://www.facebook.com/vince.minick/posts/1816384405302806

Buying votes is essentially exactly what you are doing actually. If you weren't, you'd just have just encouraged people to check out the site and enter everyone that voted for one of the three candidates-- whichever one people felt should win.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHog:

And you're giving away cash-value gift cards too for people who vote for you on the Stern site? Something tells me Stern wouldn't like this... This contest lost some integrity as soon as like 15 threads popped up on Pinside asking people to randomly vote for them, but now it is clear it is truly all gone.

This whole thing gives me a very strong "smile for the camera son, daddy needs a new pinball machine" vibe but I hope if you win he enjoys it as well.

Best of luck.

#19 7 years ago

... not that I blame u, who doesn't want a new stern?!?

Probably all 3 candidates or candidates parents are doing the same thing though.

#20 7 years ago

I wonder if this post has the opposite effect on anybody, demotivating them to vote for someone else who isn't spamming the hell out of the forum?

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I wonder if this post has the opposite effect on anybody, demotivating them to vote for someone else who isn't spamming the hell out of the forum?

Certainly

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHog:

Daddy is just very motivated to get a free machine. Seriously this is a crock and I voted for the middle one just because of this *giveaway*.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Otaku:

This contest lost some integrity as soon as

...it started.

#24 7 years ago

Would of been better if your boy wrote the words on the card. Assuming he can write though.

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

Buying votes is essentially exactly what you are doing actually. If you weren't, you'd just have just encouraged people to check out the site and enter everyone that voted for one of the three candidates-- whichever one people felt should win.

To be totally honest with you, you could vote for someone else and I wouldn't know. Come back here and said you voted and your name is entered, but if you don't want the flyers don't come back here and post it and I want put your name in the drawing.

#26 7 years ago

Are the other contestants pinsiders? Gotta go see what they're offering first!

My guy's already out... I liked the guy on the scooter best, made me laugh...

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

Are the other contestants pinsiders? Gotta go see what they're offering first!
    My guy's already out... I liked the guy on the scooter best, made me laugh...

Yeah his was a very cool photo.

#28 7 years ago

Wow...Just checked out dude's Facebook site and he is bribing......errrrrrrr......I mean encouraging people to vote by giving out gift cards.

Seems to be working. Quite a few people say they voted for him.

Quoted from pezpunk:Wow now we are straight up buying votes?
    This feels icky.

^^^^^^Yep.

#29 7 years ago

You can have my vote for 100$ Google Play credit.

/shrug

#31 7 years ago

Blame Stern, don't blame the players

#32 7 years ago

I giving away some AUTOGRAPHED PINBALL ITEMS FREE

but not really. lmao.

i wish your CHILD best of luck.

#33 7 years ago

No. Do you feel like Mr. or Ms. John Beney Ramsey yet?

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHog:

To be totally honest with you, you could vote for someone else and I wouldn't know. Come back here and said you voted and your name is entered, ....

The longer you hold onto your integrity, the higher the price tag it has. A flyer isn't close to the price.

#35 7 years ago

I'm sure the others are just sitting quietly hoping random people click a vote for them. How would most people even know this is going on without having it spammed? Maybe a handful of followers to every Stern posting on social media? Yet another thing that people could ignore, but would rather be a snowflake and feign offense and scold the OP with their holier than thou tone.

#36 7 years ago
    Quoted from Agent_Hero:

I'm sure the others are just sitting quietly hoping random people click a vote for them. How would most people even know this is going on without having it spammed? Maybe a handful of followers to every Stern posting on social media? Yet another thing that people could ignore, but would rather be a snowflake and feign offense and scold the OP with their holier than thou tone.

the ability to recognize cynical bullshit for what it is does not make me a snowflake.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

I giving away some AUTOGRAPHED PINBALL ITEMS FREE

His five year old kid did better with his grammar on the sign. Kids are highly educated these days.

#38 7 years ago

I'm sure the OP is a great guy but ehhh I can't imagine doing this to win a pinball machine. I would probably be more stoked on voting for someone who didn't have a pin yet rather than a collection already.

#39 7 years ago
    Quoted from pezpunk:

Wow now we are straight up buying votes?
    This feels icky.

Just like the real world go figure

#40 7 years ago

you know at the bottom of that flyer, Stern has a disclaimer, "We reserve the right to remove/disqualify votes we determine to be fraudulent." so it seems like all youre gonna do is likely get your kid disqualified

http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/

edit:included link to the contest rules

#41 7 years ago

Mr. Hog...don't listen to all the shit! You're doing a cool thing with your kid. I hope you win! VOTED!

voted (resized).jpgvoted (resized).jpg

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Mr. Hog...don't listen to all the shit! You're doing a cool thing with your kid. I hope you win! VOTED!

Lol!!! You try to do something nice for people for going to vote. By the way these will be given away win or lose. They are not worth much, but I sure enjoy collecting them. Thank you to everyone for all the votes. Everybody keep on flipping and enjoy this hobby!!! I can take the criticism. Don't forget to vote tomorrow. Be blessed!!!

#43 7 years ago

I'll be voting everyday! Good luck!

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from Damon:

you know at the bottom of that flyer, Stern has a disclaimer, "We reserve the right to remove/disqualify votes we determine to be fraudulent." so it seems like all youre gonna do is likely get your kid disqualified
    http://www.ultimatesternpinballfan.com/
    edit:included link to the contest rules

They failed to purge any votes during the semi's, why would they during the finals?

#46 7 years ago

voted for him

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Daddy is just very motivated to get a free machine. Seriously this is a crock and I voted for the middle one just because of this *giveaway*.

But u have to go back every 24 hours and vote again for the middle one for it to really count LOL what a stupid contest with a sweet prize

#48 7 years ago

2049 12/19/16 voted

#49 7 years ago

Voted, and I'll keep at it each day. Good luck!

#50 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballHog:

Oh you're "promoting" your son? Well when you put it that way

There are 99 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-giving-away-some-autographed-pinball-items-free and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.