(Topic ID: 74200)

I found some funky stuff in Star Trek LE code.........

By Part_3

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bcrage88
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Some kinda mode where there is a transporter accident, and it seems Bones get sent to an alternate universe with a drunk, shirtless Sulu brandishing a sword, and a Spock that's dancing. I get the Sulu reference but the whole thing is weird! LOL!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg
#2 6 years ago

Intro to "Enterprise Amok" The mini wizard mode for completing all level 2 missions.

#3 6 years ago

Thanks for clarifying!

#4 6 years ago

Seems to be throwing in various concepts from the original crews adventures.......drunk Sulu, transporter accidents...

#5 6 years ago

How cool is that !

#6 6 years ago

very nice cool stuff; I believe somebody said that they found something to do with medals too in the code also

#7 6 years ago

Very cool! How did you get these screen shots?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from Hi-Fi:

Very cool! How did you get these screen shots?

Using Pinball Browser, an app one of our fellow Pinsiders wrote that lets you browse the code, looks at pics, sounds, etc...

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Intro to "Enterprise Amok" The mini wizard mode for completing all level 2 missions.

Sounds more like the crew found a couple of cases of Romulan Ale.

#10 6 years ago

Last pic kinda looks like Marty McFly. I was assuming it was Kirk. Then it dawned on me why it didn't look like Kirk.....it's supposed to be Bones/Urban.

#11 6 years ago

Was there any MET stuff in there?

#12 6 years ago

Does this game have a larger data rom size such as AcDc or is it standard size such as XM?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Does this game have a larger data rom size such as AcDc or is it standard size such as XM?

You can download all of them from Stern's site and compare the file sizes.

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Was there any MET stuff in there?

No, but I did find the missing WOF code in there!

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from smassa:

Was only two missions away last night from getting there, now that I have seen the screens going to have to do it now, damn you people forcing me to play more pinball, lol...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Altoona, PA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside