Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

On_Stage_TM02B_TM02B_Podium_Flange_Mount_400106.jpg
    IMG_3041.JPG
    IMG_3044.JPG
    IMG_3043.JPG
    IMG_3047.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sparechange1974.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Okay, so I'm new to Pinball and machine ownership so I get pretty excited on just about anything Pinball related at this point. I'm not sure if this is old news to most of you folks, but I thought I would share. My wife is an esthetician by trade so she does a lot of facials. The light she uses is almost purpose built for pinball machines. I really found that the magnifier came in handy when cleaning/checking Pinballs or the play field for damage. Interesting what you'll see after putting the lighted magnifying glass on the play field. I took some pictures for example even though I probably should have taken the glass of so you could see the playfield magnified vs naked eye. What is everyone else using for lighting?

IMG_3047.JPGIMG_3047.JPG IMG_3043.JPGIMG_3043.JPG IMG_3044.JPGIMG_3044.JPG IMG_3041.JPGIMG_3041.JPG
    #14 8 years ago
    Quoted from dothedoo:

I have a lamp like that and have used it quite a bit, but it doesn't have a stand. Did that come with it or is it a separate item I could buy?

This one came with the stand or in the this case it came from my wifes facial room..Shhh don't tell her that I'm using it on a Pinball... I just let her know a couple weeks ago that there might be another one on the way and this could put her over the edge.

#15 8 years ago
    Quoted from gcp:

labnip said:
    Ps. Hope you're wearing a glove

That made me laugh out loud

Yes, I always wear protection with playing with my pinballs

Looks like I found the right light, and yes the wheels/stand made a big difference when cleaning the play field. Although the light could be left in the same spot for the majority of the cleaning. Thanks for all the replies!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sparechange1974.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-found-a-great-light-to-use-while-working-on-pinball?tu=sparechange1974 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.