Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 52 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by NPO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Is it ever really the wife?”

• Yes 24 votes
      33%
    • No 28 votes
      38%
    • It could be, in theory. 21 votes
      29%

(73 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Before-Marriage-After-Marriage_o_12048 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IdealisticMarvelousBlackpanther-size_restricted.gif
    15792982089083065404377503513845 (resized).jpg
    231a679558100f8bccf319bfc041155dbb70666f (resized).jpg
    20200114_112003 (resized).jpg
    d0bad650f48b9a7d9aea75487c319523 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinslot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 4 years ago

I once helped a friend pick up a Foosball table from a bankrupt bar in a bad part of town. The basic substance was good, but it was gross: Really sticky, covered in a gummy mix of nicotine and spilt beer. And the smell!

We were heaving it up the four storeys of stairs to his apartment when I asked him: how did you persuade your wife? To which he replied: oh I haven’t asked her yet. In that moment the front door opened and wifey made her way up the stairs and squeezed past us without saying a word.

His wife, Elke, is a small but determined woman and she mustered the foosball table with a look of disdain and announced: That price of junk is not coming in our apartment! (That is a very polite version of what she actually said) And she literally blocked the stairs with a clear threat of violence LOL.

My mate considered the situation and then asked his son, who has a one-room apartment next to the family apartment, whether he wanted it. And so a mutually acceptable solution was found.

In the meantime Elke is more chilled about these things. There’s an Indy in the living room

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pinslot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-forgot-to-ask-my-wife-and-other-tales-from-the-dumpster?tu=Pinslot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.