Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by jrpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richthofen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Today at Pintastic I got to play a great selection of EMs. I'm not much of an EM player, its hard to find a game that has the balance and scoring that make the 'one more game' feeling happen.

Then I played Gottlieb's Bowling Queen. Holy crap, I'm in love. So many things I could say about this game. The backglass bowling balls that give you a real tangible 'progress' meter. The narrow slings are really cool, as is the mini flippers with the wide gap and the center post. The 'window' in the apron to see how many balls you've played. So many cool things about this game. As if my addiction to pinball isn't bad enough, now I am looking longingly at EMs!

#3 8 years ago

The push up ball feed is a plus in my book. And yeah, the bowling art is pretty sweet. I didn't understand the dead score reel first digit. Why have the spot for the thousands if there's no reel for it?

#22 8 years ago

BTW I am not Kevin, and did not buy the game. Glad it went to a good home. Glad I got to play it.

#25 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Don't know why I made that assumption. My bad. Yeah, the guy who bought it didn't seem to know the first thing about a pinball machine, so obviously he wouldn't be a pinsider. Doh! I hope he gives it a good home.

No worries. I saw your pinside tag on the game. Half wanted to call you and see what you wanted. But I'm pretty sure my wife would divorce me if I got another game given we have no space for any more!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider richthofen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-finally-found-an-em-i-love?tu=richthofen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.