(Topic ID: 15464)

I feel like a blundering novice!

By Winball_Pizard

11 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Then I posted 1st and 2nd place and loop champ in the wild on BSD! Got my first triple multiball going got 2 double castle jacks, coffin jackpot and saw 4 video modes! I was still short from GC by only 60 mill lol cant win em all I guess. I'm still a blundering novice at 1.6 bill but man what a rush and one hell of a game! I was so pumped I couldn't shoot anything afterward and promptly blew all of my free games in a matter of minutes. I cant wait to get one!

#2 11 years ago

How many loops? What do we need to top you?? Great score...

#3 11 years ago

Doesnt sound like a novice. =-)

The game grows on me more and more everytime I play it.

#4 11 years ago

29 not to many but I was feeling dialed in until I noticed my score was closing in on GC and started blowing it hard lol

#5 11 years ago

never played, but the more I hear and see the more I'm thinking about crashing my friends house just to play it!

#6 11 years ago

It's a great feeling but leaves you an almost wreck afterwards
    so much concentration at a fast pace - very nice

#7 11 years ago

1.6 bil is a NOVICE score ? Man, I was pumped getting around 430 mil ._.

#8 11 years ago

Just picked mine up and 600 mil is tops so far, needs a little tweaking tho... Ill be happy with 1B

#9 11 years ago

My high score is only about 2.5billion, but that's on my own machine at home, not the same as in the wild. My goal is 5billion, but I'd need a miracle game to pull it off haha.

#10 11 years ago

Luckily this one is in fan-freakin-tastic shape. Everything works perfectly it even has an undercab lightning kit! Pinballz yall! They just got a BK,Firepower and a Big Guns! Telling you guys this place is the best location in the country!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-feel-like-a-blundering-novice?responsive=0 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.