(Topic ID: 171081)

I don't see CGC/PPS on the event schedule?

By hardware

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Chrizg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viper001.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#44 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

That bom is tiny compared to mm. No castle, smaller ramps, etc.

I love the minutia that folks think factors into what they are going to charge for one of these games. "Hey Gary, even though you are going to have the same 150 workers building this game that built the last game, and all of them are making slightly more money than they did a two years ago due to cost of living increases, and utilities and insurance went up a bit, and upkeep on the building is higher, we would like for you to knock $2000 off of your per-unit contract price to build these for us because the ramps are shorter than the last game....". I'm not picking on your for saying this, but what they really care about is what kind of resistance they are getting to each price increase, and have they found the literal top end of what current collectors are willing to fork over, minus one dollar. That is price point they are looking to find.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider viper001.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-dont-see-cgcpps-on-the-event-schedule?tu=viper001 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.