(Topic ID: 171081)

I don't see CGC/PPS on the event schedule?

By hardware

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Chrizg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from hardware:

Thanks Rick! I was excited to hear about #2. No big deal having to wait a bit longer.

Don't get too excited over a $7000 afm

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

How bout we let Rick make his announcement and find out about price then. Otherwise you're just pulling numbers out of your ass.

I hope I pulled a high number out, ideally that game would sell for 6

#35 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

With pins like DILE and BM66 LE selling for $9.5k shipped, I'd say there is zero chance of AFMr selling for $6k. You'd be lucky if they keep the price the same as what MMr was.

I'd like to argue for WHY it should be a cheap pin, but dont think there is much to say that hasn't been said before. Hopefully they include coin mechs and double check the opacity on the insert lettering this time tho. /s

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

What are you talking about. Only trashed beaters go that cheap.

Mm used to be 12k, new was 8. Afm is 8k ish? So the new one should be in line for $6k.

That bom is tiny compared to mm. No castle, smaller ramps, etc.

#42 7 years ago

Besides, shouldn't consumers want to pay less? Its almost like you guys want to pay $8k and nothing lower for it. There are a TON of pins out this year and AFM is at the bottom of the must have list.

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from viper001:

I love the minutia that folks think factors into what they are going to charge for one of these games. "Hey Gary, even though you are going to have the same 150 workers building this game that built the last game, and all of them are making slightly more money than they did a two years ago due to cost of living increases, and utilities and insurance went up a bit, and upkeep on the building is higher, we would like for you to knock $2000 off of your per-unit contract price to build these for us because the ramps are shorter than the last game....". I'm not picking on your for saying this, but what they really care about is what kind of resistance they are getting to each price increase, and have they found the literal top end of what current collectors are willing to fork over, minus one dollar. That is price point they are looking to find.

If each game can truly not be built and make profit for less than 8000.... how many titles are possible? Not a ton

#62 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

I have 3 MMr's for route. If AFMr is 8k I will have 0 AFMr for route.

Do you supply pins for both up down locations? or Were you a different op?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lordloss.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-dont-see-cgcpps-on-the-event-schedule?tu=lordloss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.