(Topic ID: 171081)

I don't see CGC/PPS on the event schedule?

By hardware

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 63 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Chrizg
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Nail on the head. Plus there are several rumors that they have done some nice ugrades to the game. What if the game comes with an improved color display and several of the expensive mods? If so it will sell just fine at $7995 in spite what most of pinside is saying. By the time it ships $7995 might look like a great value with the constant increases in pricing from stern and JJP.
    We are all losing our minds over the Dialed In price, but it is already selling extremely well according to several distributors.

AFM for $8k??? NFW. They are kicking back, laughing and saying "yes, our plan worked...now they think $8k is a good deal when just last year $6k was a good deal!". LOL.

#52 7 years ago

When the first remake was announced it was the most expensive NIB game out there. If the next one comes in at the same price point it might seem like a deal now.

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from jgentry:

Your logic makes no sense. Batman Dark Knight was $4400, so BM66 should be $3400 then.
    People act like the toys and a couple of ramps up top really add a huge amount to the build cost. Unless there are just a ton of ramps like Whitewater its not going to be a huge cost difference. The bouncing ship and smaller ramps does not = 2K less in build cost. It's not even close.

Yet, some shiny decals with different art, a red line on the armour, different speaker panel and a few match box toys on the playfield = 5k more

#54 7 years ago

At $5,999, I'm in on any remake..MMr, AFMr

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from hardware:

I should preorder one because everyone else is?

It's peer pressure. You don't won't to be the only one on your block without one, do you?

Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

At $5,999 I'm in on any remake.

Any remake? What about a Popeye Saves the World remake?

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Yes?

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Now that there is a colorDMD for it? Hell, yes!!

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

Yet, some shiny decals with different art, a red line on the armour, different speaker panel and a few match box toys on the playfield = 5k more

different speakers altogether.

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from Kiwipinhead:

I have a harder time finding things different between the premium and the LE, than the LE and SLE. Armor and?

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from shakethatmachine:

Was Deep Throat right in All The Presidents Men? Hmmmmm..........

Don't forget The X Files too!!

#61 7 years ago

I have 3 MMr's for route. If AFMr is 8k I will have 0 AFMr for route.

#62 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chrizg:

I have 3 MMr's for route. If AFMr is 8k I will have 0 AFMr for route.

Do you supply pins for both up down locations? or Were you a different op?

#63 7 years ago
    Quoted from lordloss:

Do you supply pins for both up down locations? or Were you a different op?

I supply the pins at Up-Down.

There are 63 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-dont-see-cgcpps-on-the-event-schedule/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.