Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 50 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by o-din
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

sp-quote_stick.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

It's just the way I roll.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from teekee:

But what about the Pinside Motto?

Oh you mean "do you feel lucky"?

#11 9 years ago

Oh. I was sure it was-
    "I know a great place for some hot dogs"

#13 9 years ago
    Quoted from bob_e:

Pre-order is like paying $5K over sticker to buy a new car! No?

Similar. But from what I have heard you usually end up with the car.

#17 9 years ago
    Quoted from Magic_Mike:

The OP's Avatar takes me back to countless mornings watching "Simon in the Land of Chalk Drawings."
    Thank-you!

I watched a lot of the captain when I was a kid. I remember one day the carpool lady came to take me to nursery school but the show wasn't over yet so I said wait. She grabbed me by the arm and tried to pull me up off the floor so I turned and bit her arm. She left, I finished the show, and my dad ended up taking me to school. We stopped and got a donut on the way.

That's the way I roll.

#20 9 years ago

I just got an eject notice from the last remake thread I visited yesterday. It was in regards to a response I made to somebody that called me an asshat. Apparently that was not enough to get him ejected after he had made several other insults before that. I don't want to be a member of any club that wouldn't have me as a member.

I don't want to pre-order, don't want any remakes, and don't want to deal with any of that bullshit ever again.

That's the way I roll.

#24 9 years ago

Proper

#27 9 years ago

Although I did send in money for the first remake, I got it back soon after when I got a lousy feeling in my gut about it. I figured it would be better to wait and see the final product before buying anything.

Turns out my instincts were right after I sat on the sidelines and watched how uptight many of those that stayed in were and still are and were willing to take whatever they could get, whenever they could get it despite what had been advertised. Any comments that were made about any shortcomings the machine might have were met by the remake army and stifled. I made a few myself and was thrown to the dogs like the others. I am glad that I have resolved myself that I will no longer engage any of them because that is not the way I roll.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrgone:

there will be people throwing money at whoever.

That is their choice to do.

#31 9 years ago

My daddy told me there were assholes everywhere.

#32 9 years ago

He also gave me the idea that if you listened to what those assholes had to say, they would talk you out of buying whatever it was they were selling.

#34 9 years ago

Sometimes if you really want something, you've got to bite for it.

#37 9 years ago

After looking over this thread again, it makes me happy that I hadn't wasted another weekend staggering around in a drunken stupor.

#39 9 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

With collecting EMs, you have >500 different models to choose from,
    and the only wait is in finding someone willing to let their's go.

Says the guy with 300. lol.

#41 9 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

then don't flip-flop your position to pre-order any remakes of the five pins on your wish

I'm not even counting on them to make a lockdown bar, plastics, or any other parts I need for games I already have. And I'm betting they don't give a shit about any of this any way as long as there are $8000 remakes to be sold.

#44 9 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

" Do cheaters annoy you ?"

Only thing that annoys me is when that bottle of Jack runs empty and I am too hammered to go get more. But I have solved that dilemma by keeping plenty on hand.

That's the way I roll.

#45 9 years ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

I really don't expect them to remake any of the five on your wish list. I just wanted to work "kangaroo court" into my post because of your new Avatar.

I got it. And I almost forgot I had a wish list. I've got plenty now and pretty much just take what comes my way anymore. Don't need to wish for anything.

That's the way I roll.

#47 9 years ago
    Quoted from NiftyLED:

I would like to Preorder your Joker Poker

You will need to talk to my daughter on that one. She's the one going to be sorting through all this crap after I die.

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from RonB:

I agree. I like to buy things that already exist.

Yeah buddy! I'm feeling better about my decision by the day. Those that argued that the remake was going to have new and improved sound just because that is what they were told are now saying it sounds like crap.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mmr-nib-repair-kit

I don't pre-order and I have no need for remake machines of any kind.
    Start remaking the parts that so many need for machines that already exist, and that might be a bit more productive and a step in the right direction. IMO

#50 8 years ago
    Quoted from calvin12:

I call out a mod and get in another thread, apparently it's fine here though

Everything is fine here. Just fine...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-dont-need-to-pre-order-and-i-dont-want-any-refakes?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.