(Topic ID: 39113)

I don't know if I would have chosen this path...

By lukerp

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by 0geist0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Hey all,

So, I got in touch with Cliffy about a week and a half ago for some protectors for my Twilight Zone. January 28th, I get tracking information. Fantastic. Then, I get nothing until yesterday. Given that these were shipped from California, and were supposed to go somewhere north of North Dakota, where do you think they are now?

Here's a hint: Miami. They got to Miami yesterday. These things will be better travelled than I am...

Luke

#2 11 years ago

Did the shipping company screw up your order with another?

#3 11 years ago

Wow lukerp, you must really be rich to send your pinball parts on vacation.

LTG : )

#4 11 years ago

Conspiracy Theory:
    They needed to route it this way to help conceal the hidden drug shipment across the border.

J/k.

#5 11 years ago

taking its talents to south beach.

#6 11 years ago

I had that problem last year
    I placed an order for parts, and it was sent the next day
    I watched the package as it left the states, Hawaii, Sydney , Melbourne, back to Sydney, then stop for two weeks at a Melbourne bay side suburb before it fu almt found its way to me

Parcel had a better summer than I did

#7 11 years ago

Is this USPS? It must be an international thing. I shipped from Louisiana to Austrailia and it went through...you guessed it...Miami (which is, btw, the wrong direction). No wonder they're going broke.

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from PopBumperPete:

I had that problem last year
    I placed an order for parts, and it was sent the next day
    I watched the package as it left the states, Hawaii, Sydney , Melbourne, back to Sydney, then stop for two weeks at a Melbourne bay side suburb before it fu almt found its way to me
    Parcel had a better summer than I did

uh... WOW. Is this why the USPS is 16 billion dollars in debt?

#9 11 years ago

I work with USPS frequently. They're horrible. This isn't uncommon. Sometimes they're actually routed to those cities, sometimes they're mis-scanned. The beauty is that USPS will never admit to losing a package, just that it cannot be located. You can go through a lengthy and ever-changing claim process, but most retailers will not even bother and end up reshipping/refunding.

#10 11 years ago

USPS is the worst, last time they "Lost" a package of mine, I went there to hpoefully put a tracer on on it, was told that it was delivered by my regular carrier and that she put it inside my screen door. I don't have a screen door was my answer, theirs was oh well what do you want from me. I left before I went Postal

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from 0geist0:

was told that it was delivered by my regular carrier

They will also never start an investigation on anything that is marked delivered.

#12 11 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

They will also never start an investigation on anything that is marked delivered.

Really? I didn't know that, bunch of ass wipes, normally it would have been no big deal, but in thishappened to be my heart meds

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-dont-know-if-i-would-have-chosen-this-path and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.