(Topic ID: 54068)

"I don't care, I love it"......!....."I crashed my pin into a bridge"......

By iceman44

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by BC_Gambit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

JK, Ok, gonna put the flame suit on but I just don't care.....I love it!

Yep, I have put Lotr on 6 ball and Wpt on........8 ball.......(and kept settings difficult and outlanes open)

I have had more fun doing this, its just a blast, why, because I suck at pinball and I want to see the journey that these deep pins have to offer! Try it fellow bad players, you'll love it, and don't be ashamed of it, embrace it!

Btw, I hate that song but my kids make me listen to it....

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

What a great idea, as we age( speaking of myself ) we need all the help we can!

I'm telling you Banker, give it a try on some of your deep pins, it really is a fun journey....getting to places I'd never go myself on 3 ball......I can always set them back to 3 or 4 if I ever get any better!....and Woz will be starting out on 5 for sure, with Keith rules...

#17 10 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Hey buddy, it's your vagina, stroke it whatever way you like

Yep, that's funny, I know, I'm "bush league", a "pussy" At least I admit it, you know what, "I don't care, I love it"!

Wait until you see the high scores I'm gonna post on those babies...the Keefer Invitational is in reach!

It's also better for the high blood pressure, when you drain 1 out of 8 it doesn't hurt so bad and you don't scream out cuss words that can be heard all over the house

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I admire your embracement of your shortcomings.

I for one, am simply a jackass but a decent pin player

3 ball on everything, I used to go 5 but I adjusted to 3 over time.

One of these days Flank....I'll be a 3 ball master, long way to go though! I can shoot the 3 with the best of them though....except for maybe Danny Green

#27 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Before Game 5 today:

Help me Obi-Wan Ginobli, you're my only hope.

DONE.

Yep, figured Ginobili would come out possessed, he's been getting beat up here locally and this was probably his last home game ever, says he's retiring.....

Quoted from centerflank:

Go SPURS! 1 more buddy!!!!

Spurs better sneak out a win in game 6, a game 7 on the road will be tough....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-dont-care-i-love-iti-crashed-my-pin-into-a-bridge?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.