(Topic ID: 54068)

"I don't care, I love it"......!....."I crashed my pin into a bridge"......

By iceman44

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by BC_Gambit
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images.jpeg

#1 7 years ago

JK, Ok, gonna put the flame suit on but I just don't care.....I love it!

Yep, I have put Lotr on 6 ball and Wpt on........8 ball.......(and kept settings difficult and outlanes open)

I have had more fun doing this, its just a blast, why, because I suck at pinball and I want to see the journey that these deep pins have to offer! Try it fellow bad players, you'll love it, and don't be ashamed of it, embrace it!

Btw, I hate that song but my kids make me listen to it....

#2 7 years ago

Its your game, doo whatever you like

#3 7 years ago

All my pins are on 3-ball except for The Getaway, it's 5-ball...got to hear the chase to enjoy game... OK I said it, now time to get better for 3-ball! Bill

#4 7 years ago

I would do this, but my father threatened to beat me with a tyre iron everytime i suggested it as a child. His respose was always:

"You'll never get any pussy with talk like that!....Its 3 balls or i break your balls!"

A mantra i plan on teaching my own kids some day.....

#5 7 years ago

I went to a guys house to sample some pins and buy one, all his games were set on five ball. Mine will never be set to five ball. It took forever to sample just a couple pins..

#6 7 years ago

What a great idea, as we age( speaking of myself ) we need all the help we can!

#7 7 years ago
    Quoted from Banker:

What a great idea, as we age( speaking of myself ) we need all the help we can!

I'm telling you Banker, give it a try on some of your deep pins, it really is a fun journey....getting to places I'd never go myself on 3 ball......I can always set them back to 3 or 4 if I ever get any better!....and Woz will be starting out on 5 for sure, with Keith rules...

#8 7 years ago

I suck at pinball too. Had to put my JD on 5 ball with an extended ball save time.

#9 7 years ago

Hey buddy, it's your vagina, stroke it whatever way you like

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Russo121:

I would do this, but my father threatened to beat me with a tyre iron everytime i suggested it as a child. His respose was always:
    "You'll never get any pussy with talk like that!....Its 3 balls or i break your balls!"

I think I just broke a rib laughing so hard. This has got to be one of the best posts that I have ever read.

#11 7 years ago

Whatever works Ice. If you cannot make it to wizard modes then go for it. Just do not make it to easy or you may bore with it quickly.

Have fun.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from Russo121:

Now my stomache hurts. Still laughing. I showed it to my wife who has absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever and even she started to laugh. This was priceless.

#13 7 years ago

I always set my 6 pins to 5 ball and easy when guests come over. They're not pinheads. They have no idea what a rule set is and pretty much just flail away at the flippers. So the 5 balls helps them get to the toys , cool call outs, and of course the coveted replay knock. One of my wife's friends was slapping around on AFM one night when the saucer strobe and replay callout/knock happened at the same time and she screamed out in jubilation , "I AM ROCKIN' THIS THING !"
    It was more satisfying to me to hear that, I think, than it was to her getting it.
    If you like more than 3 then by all means go for it.

#14 7 years ago

Thats cool...just don't post any high scores on this site...bush league

#15 7 years ago

I loathe this song.

#16 7 years ago

Just don't put drywall screws in the outlanes and between the flippers.

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Hey buddy, it's your vagina, stroke it whatever way you like

Yep, that's funny, I know, I'm "bush league", a "pussy" At least I admit it, you know what, "I don't care, I love it"!

Wait until you see the high scores I'm gonna post on those babies...the Keefer Invitational is in reach!

It's also better for the high blood pressure, when you drain 1 out of 8 it doesn't hurt so bad and you don't scream out cuss words that can be heard all over the house

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinstyle:

I went to a guys house to sample some pins and buy one, all his games were set on five ball. Mine will never be set to five ball. It took forever to sample just a couple pins..

Just let the last two drain

#19 7 years ago

I played LOTR at the NWpinshow. 3 balls, first game over 30mins easy. 3 different groups of people behind me walked away after waiting haha...5ball is for girly men or EMs

#20 7 years ago

I will NEVER abandon the three ball club!

#21 7 years ago

I am not very good........my harder pins are 5 ball (t2, swe1 and sky jump). I do have the easier pins (imo) set to 3 ball (used to be 5 until I got t2 to spank me over and over again (97 million being by far my best game in 5 ball). If non pin people are coming over, everything goes to 5 ball! I consider doctor who, rfm and sky kings to be the easy ones. Not sure on sharpshooter yet.

#22 7 years ago

Yep, that's funny, I know, I'm "bush league", a "pussy" At least I admit it, you know what, "I don't care, I love it"!

I admire your embracement of your shortcomings.

I for one, am simply a jackass but a decent pin player

3 ball on everything, I used to go 5 but I adjusted to 3 over time.

images.jpeg

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I hate that song but my kids make me listen to it..

Same here.

It's on the soundtrack for the videogame Need for Speed Most Wanted (2012) and even something as awesome as going 250 in a Bugatti on the freeway can be a killjoy with a song like that.

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I admire your embracement of your shortcomings.

I for one, am simply a jackass but a decent pin player

3 ball on everything, I used to go 5 but I adjusted to 3 over time.

One of these days Flank....I'll be a 3 ball master, long way to go though! I can shoot the 3 with the best of them though....except for maybe Danny Green

#25 7 years ago

Go SPURS! 1 more buddy!!!!

#26 7 years ago

Before Game 5 today:

Help me Obi-Wan Ginobli, you're my only hope.

DONE.

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Before Game 5 today:

Help me Obi-Wan Ginobli, you're my only hope.

DONE.

Yep, figured Ginobili would come out possessed, he's been getting beat up here locally and this was probably his last home game ever, says he's retiring.....

Quoted from centerflank:

Go SPURS! 1 more buddy!!!!

Spurs better sneak out a win in game 6, a game 7 on the road will be tough....

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Spurs better sneak out a win in game 6, a game 7 on the road will be tough....

I think David Stern has the fix in for game 6....Spurs in 7

I think he is Gary's brother, they like to F with people=METMOPLE mess up

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from tomdotcom:

I played LOTR at the NWpinshow. 3 balls, first game over 30mins easy. 3 different groups of people behind me walked away after waiting haha...5ball is for girly men or EMs

I had a similar-ish experienc waiting for the ACDC premium at that show... see a group of four guys playing, its ball 3... yeah I'll wait for a turn.

It turns out the game was set to 5(!) ball, and they players were not terrible. I *only* had to wait for about 10 minutes (thank you free Wi-Fi at the facility... I was probably checking pinside on my phone ).

But yeah, 5 balls. Just say no Or put rubbers over your lanes...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 76.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Playfield - Plastics
    Gameroom Mods
    $ 44.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 69.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Playfield - Other
    YouBentMyWookie
    $ 27.50
    $ 337.00
    $ 20.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 29.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    $ 89.99
    £ 49.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 49.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 149.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 625.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 29.50
    Playfield - Plastics
    Pinball Haus
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 17.50
    Hardware
    Pinball Haus
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 750.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Great American Pinball
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    RobTune
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 29.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 11.95

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside