4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 197 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 78 days ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 8 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20190603_001702 (resized).jpg
    20191225_095441 (resized).jpg
    DSCN6517 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6515 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6516 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6512 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9522 (resized).PNG
    31C0D9E0-CA9C-4348-85C7-8DCA7B8F011A (resized).jpeg
    wacko (resized).jpg
    100_9417 (resized).jpg
    01566520_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#46 4 months ago

Games with only white LED's = BORING! lol

#48 4 months ago
    Quoted from Toucanf16:

What’s wrong with that?

Like anything else on the internet. Theres always someone that has an issue with something haha.

#56 4 months ago
    Quoted from pinballOsp:

I take very minor issues with others' pinballs (or lives for that matter)
    * if you're still double flipping, it should belong to me
    * if you don't play it, it should belong to me
    * if you won't slide save, it should belong to me
    * if it's a super LE, I just assume you have more money than you know what to do with, ergo, it should belong to me
    that's just the short list

I dont like slide saves haha.

#82 4 months ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you should be publicly flogged. if you want to put on a xmas show with something, do it with something that doesn't NEED to be able to see. GI's in a pinball machine have a very important purpose. To allow you to see and follow the ball and actually use the device for which it was intended. If you put anything but WHITE in those GI sockets, Humans no longer have the ability to focus and follow a reflective ball. Unless you have your gameroom lit up like walmart, which 99% of people do not. So not only does it make the game look like shit because the art is now black/one color, but you can't play it either. So if you still think it's ok, then you need a different hobby. maybe you should take up making Stained glass?

I dont have a problem seeing the ball what so ever. Maybe get your eyes checked? lol hahaha

#89 4 months ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

now you are a liar too. it's 100% fact that people cannot see anything in monochromatic lighting if you are in a dimmly lit gameroom. It's not just me. we had to pull games from tournaments and leagues because nobody could see anything.....and I mean nobody. All because of idiotic GI lighting procedures.

ummnn false. And im not a liar lol. If it were such a problem, do you think that I would keep it that way?? So you think I would keep it for the looks over the gameplay? Wrong.

I guess im lucky that I dont have that problem. And I can play with the lights off in my room too and its not a problem at all. Nor has anyone ever come to my house and say anything about not being able to see the ball.

Also, Monochromatic Lighting would be everything in the same color, which machines typically arent.

#91 4 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You guys and your led arguments. I don't like to play games with any of those things at all, and will try to avoid them.

Not even sure why that dude even has to try and argue. Its just a matter of opinion. He obviously has a problem with the opinions of others.

#96 4 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Classic pinside... clueless people insulting others because they don't like the same things.

Sounds like the internet as a whole these days...

#99 4 months ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I guess I should say, you can't see enough to be able to play the game well or at all sometimes. It's been a pointed out fact on several occasions, of games being removed due to someone color bombing the GI's.

Well thats not true either. But thanks for arguing opinions! Always makes for a fun time lol

#101 4 months ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

hell it isn't. I've seen it happen at least 30 - 40 times from colorbomb bullshit.

Hey, thats your own issue. Perhaps what you meant to say is "I dont like colored GI because I have a hard time seeing the ball".

#105 4 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

It might be true though that a large percent of pinside is genx that were raised as spoiled brats in the 80s, and that tends to carry over into adulthood. I see it here everyday.

Well thats a bad generalization haha

#108 4 months ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I said it might be large percent, not everybody.

I think thats how every generation feels about the next one. I was born in 80 and I feel exactly that way about the generation or two below me... I hear ya..

#112 4 months ago

I dont like when people put "dolls" and/or "action figures" in their machines as toys.

2 weeks later
    #168 3 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

I had a game for sale a couple years ago. Moved it from the garage to the kitchen because it was getting cold out - knew I didn't want to keep it so never made it downstairs to the game room. Guy shows up and gets his nose about 3" from the glass, checking everything out - I ask "do you wanna PLAY it?" And he says "No, I only like games that are perfect, looks like these inserts are starting to lift a little"....
    Fine, no biggee. So I start shooting the shit with him, ask what else he has, he puffs his chest out and tells me about his 5 games, INCLUDING an Indiana Jones AND a Twilight Zone, if you can believe THAT! So in the back of my mind I'm thinking, I should show this idiot the game room and shut him the fuck up ( 24 games, give or take, including a Twilight Zone AND an Indiana Jones, if you can believe THAT!) but he was such an obnoxious ass, I just wanted him out of my goddamn house. NOW. GO. GET THE FUCK OUT.
    i didn't like his pinball attitude.

Id be like that also. Id inspect before playing. If the game doesnt check out first by my eyes, im not interested... But having that cocky attitude is not needed at all.

#172 3 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

It wasn't the inspection really, that's to be expected - it was his "I HAVE 5 PINBALL MACHINES AND YOU HAVE ONE" attitude.
    Like I said, a part of me wanted to show him the game room and shut him up, but I started thinking, if I accidentally snap and kill this asshole, how am I gonna get rid of the body, and of course that opened up a whole 'nother can of worms.........

LOL ahhaha. I hear ya.

That guy must be out of touch with reality. In any situation, one should always realize that theres always a chance the guy you are talking to has something better than yourself.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 299.99
    Cabinet - Other
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 229.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 289.00
    $ 8.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 899.00
    $ 12.00
    Lighting - Led
    Pinball Haus
    Pinball Machine
    Music City Pinball
    $ 15.95
    $ 95.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    M&M Mods
    $ 98.00
    Playfield - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 12.00
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 93.00
    $ 199.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pindependent
    $ 149.00
    Displays
    Boston Pinball Company
    $ 30.00
    Electronics
    Third Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rager170.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside