Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 197 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190603_001702 (resized).jpg
    20191225_095441 (resized).jpg
    DSCN6517 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6515 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6516 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6512 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9522 (resized).PNG
    31C0D9E0-CA9C-4348-85C7-8DCA7B8F011A (resized).jpeg
    wacko (resized).jpg
    100_9417 (resized).jpg
    01566520_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 4 years ago

Toppers. Sofa king dumb.

#66 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

Some custom shooter rods are custom-er than others, by the looks of it.

I’d bet those custom shooters rods are coated with feces bacteria in all those nook and crannies.

Edit, just read earlier comments and saw others draw the same conclusion.

#117 4 years ago

I don’t like your pinball....obsession with the manufacturers, like Deeproot. Jesus Christ. Instead of spending that time obsessing over a company that has nothing to do with your life, spend it on your family and things that actually pertain to you. Unbelievable the time a lot of hyperposters here waste on pinball bullshit instead of just, you know, playing pinball. Get a life.

1 month later
    #189 4 years ago

I don’t like your pinball forum thin skin.

Jesus Christ, it’s pinball. Don’t worry if someone questions anything just because you bought the pin. Fucking play it and don’t worry what anyone else likes.

Shit, if I had a thin skin on the forums, I’d be constantly defending why I enjoy the hell outta Big Hurt and give detailed explanations on why I like seeing the Hoff on Baywatch and like the theme even though I never watched the show.

Make a statement that Stranger Things’ translite has a 12 year old girl with a crew cut and bloody nose and you’d think I keyed the sideart of their pin.

One guy looked up my collection and commented like a toolish snob. Really? Thin skinned bitch.

#191 4 years ago
    Quoted from dgpinball:

Unfortunately the pinball hobby seems to breed a snobbsh kind of mentality in a lot of people, I particularly can't tolerate those who think their games are made of gold and should only be looked at and admired instead of played like they were meant to be!

The snobs didn’t fucking create them, they just bought them. Why so defensive? I could buy every single new release too. Would that make me cool and have their approval?

Acting like kids on Reddit arguing which is better, PS4 or Xbox just because it’s what they own.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-don-t-like-your-pinball?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.