Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 197 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190603_001702 (resized).jpg
    20191225_095441 (resized).jpg
    DSCN6517 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6515 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6516 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6512 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9522 (resized).PNG
    31C0D9E0-CA9C-4348-85C7-8DCA7B8F011A (resized).jpeg
    wacko (resized).jpg
    100_9417 (resized).jpg
    01566520_ (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Games with only white LED's = BORING! lol

you should be publicly flogged. if you want to put on a xmas show with something, do it with something that doesn't NEED to be able to see. GI's in a pinball machine have a very important purpose. To allow you to see and follow the ball and actually use the device for which it was intended. If you put anything but WHITE in those GI sockets, Humans no longer have the ability to focus and follow a reflective ball. Unless you have your gameroom lit up like walmart, which 99% of people do not. So not only does it make the game look like shit because the art is now black/one color, but you can't play it either. So if you still think it's ok, then you need a different hobby. maybe you should take up making Stained glass?

#86 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

I dont have a problem seeing the ball what so ever. Maybe get your eyes checked? lol hahaha

now you are a liar too. it's 100% fact that people cannot see anything in monochromatic lighting if you are in a dimmly lit gameroom. It's not just me. we had to pull games from tournaments and leagues because nobody could see anything.....and I mean nobody. All because of idiotic GI lighting procedures.

#98 4 years ago
    Quoted from fosaisu:

And now you’re a liar too! I agree with your overall point but it’s 100% fact that you can see SOMETHING with colorbombed GI - just not nearly as much or as well as with traditional white GI. Which has the added benefit of not looking horribly tacky.

I guess I should say, you can't see enough to be able to play the game well or at all sometimes. It's been a pointed out fact on several occasions, of games being removed due to someone color bombing the GI's.

#100 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rager170:

Well thats not true either. But thanks for arguing opinions! Always makes for a fun time lol

hell it isn't. I've seen it happen at least 30 - 40 times from colorbomb bullshit.

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Tell me you don't like my pinballs, and them's fightin' words. [quoted image]

those look killer in every aspect.

1 week later
    #160 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Frog:

What's wrong with Superbands? I think they look pretty sharp on the flippers for my Jokerz! but I still have traditional rubber rings on everything else.

they really play like shit. And kind of a crutch because flipper rubber is sticky, and makes trapping and handling the ball way easier than it should be. Play wayyy too different than real rubber. Might look good, but shitty to play. And in pinball,... play trumps everything else.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CaptainNeo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-don-t-like-your-pinball?tu=CaptainNeo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.