Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 197 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by undrdog
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190603_001702 (resized).jpg
    20191225_095441 (resized).jpg
    DSCN6517 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6515 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6516 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6512 (resized).JPG
    IMG_9522 (resized).PNG
    31C0D9E0-CA9C-4348-85C7-8DCA7B8F011A (resized).jpeg
    wacko (resized).jpg
    100_9417 (resized).jpg
    01566520_ (resized).jpg
    There are 197 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 4 years ago

Tell us all about what you don't like about other peoples pinball.

#2 4 years ago

I don’t like that it’s not mine!

#3 4 years ago

For me its like musical instruments, someone knocks over my bass or whatever no big deal, someone bumps the pin or spills a little beer on the glass etc., OK. I get it, its expensive but when someone treats it like you shouldn't even touch it when that's what it was made for I have no time. Oh and about the deal they made on it, who cares. Oh and when ur playing a game and they hover telling u the best way to get points, who cares. Oh and I guess this is why I play mostly alone at home, both with pinball and with myself.

01566520_ (resized).jpg01566520_ (resized).jpg
    #4 4 years ago

Retina searing LED makeovers.

You just ruined that game.

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

For me its like musical instruments, someone knocks over my bass or whatever no big deal, someone bumps the pin or spills a little beer on the glass etc.[quoted image]

Old bluegrass joke:

Q: What's the difference between a violin and a fiddle?

A: No one cares if you spill beer on a fiddle.

#6 4 years ago

The older pins with no real toys on the playfield. BORING!

#7 4 years ago

All those tchotchkes you call "mods"

#8 4 years ago

Stuper Bands and Pukestadiums.

#9 4 years ago
    Quoted from bssbllr:

The older pins with no real toys on the playfield. BORING!

Quoted from Rum-Z:

Stuper Bands and Pukestadiums.

You two get a room.

#10 4 years ago

I see many games that have been otherwise thoroughly cleaned and shopped, except for the smaller wireforms, gates, and switch actuators. Yuck! That dirty metal detracts from the look of the game, and it only takes a couple minutes to polish each one.
    100_9417 (resized).jpg100_9417 (resized).jpg
    Oh yeah, and clown puke LED's.

#11 4 years ago

Overly anal owners.
    Don’t get me wrong, we take really good care of our machines at home, but they all get played. Anybody that comes over can play whatever they want and as many times as they want.

#12 4 years ago
    Quoted from Nevus:

You two get a room.

I wish it was in your game room.

#13 4 years ago

... After you’ve spent hours installing leds, rings and polishing it up but haven’t taken the time to clean the haze off of the display!

#14 4 years ago

Cool white or colored LED's in the GI.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

If I've bought the other people's pinball I usually don't like its location -- down a steep flight of stairs, around a couple sharp bends, and usually thru a doorway too narrow for the upper cabinet to fit thru folded down (but the owner surely thinks if fit when he bought the pin!)

#16 4 years ago

i dont like that they're clean and everything works - i mean, wtf, is this a museum or what? Come over to my house for a while, you anal s.o.b.

And why is odin up at 0500am?

#17 4 years ago

Games where you can’t see the ball. Games where you can’t barely see the lanes at the top because they are obscured by ramps or toys.

Toys don’t make game play any better. Fancy graphics don’t make game play better.

#18 4 years ago

Level and pitch! You see this alot at shows and on location, but some personal collections as well. If you are going to bother bringing a beautiful, expensive machine out for people to play, take the five minutes to get it set up at least reasonably playable. I've played brand new games that were nearly flat and basically unplayable.

#19 4 years ago

I'm up at 5.a.m.old peoples time!! Got to take a dump and don't wanna go back to bed!! Just smoke a joint!

#20 4 years ago

What I dont like about your Pinball? Nothing that Im going to share!
    Everyone lights, Mods, and enjoys something different, and Ive seen plenty that make me cringe.

After sharing my thoughts honestly, a few times in the past, Ive watched a crushed, deflated face
    on a few friends.

They are being shared with Pride, and I will respect that.

(Except if I visit O-din, and tell him he needs more LEDS!!!)

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

That IS the question!!

#22 4 years ago

Playfield protectors or super bands.

#23 4 years ago

What I don't like about your pinball is that I'm located on the West coast and every game you are selling is east of the Mississippi (and usually almost in the Atlantic ocean). I understand fully that if I were to move, every one of these games would shift locations immediately to stay as far away as geographically possible. Good for my wallet though...

#24 4 years ago

Mods that do not fit the theme or art style. Ridiculous toppers that are more attention grabbing than the playfield. Tacky looking rule card/pricing card inserts. Colored LEDs on games not designed for them. I prefer games that maintain the original designers’ intents. And if you are going to augment that, have the good taste and judgement to continue in the same vein or else leave it be.

#25 4 years ago

When they don't have a dog sitting under it while you're playing.....

#26 4 years ago

Too many mods. Overkill

#27 4 years ago

Bad flipper alignment and weak flippers are usually my biggest gripes.

#28 4 years ago

Rebuild your flippers people.

#29 4 years ago

Led nightmare changeover without taste, as covered by rainbow puke club...it's a real thing, same with overuse of powder coating.. Just because you spent some of your hard earned cash...doesn't make it better.

#30 4 years ago

Toppers. Sofa king dumb.

#31 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

That IS the question!!

That's a damn good question!

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You have too many..............................

#33 4 years ago

"selfie" modes

#34 4 years ago

OK, I agree with most everything in this thread so far.

What some have told me about mine, is they would rather have them all take coins and none of this free play BS.

I don't care for cookie cutter collections that feature all new games or only one brand. Usually don't want to go there and play.

#35 4 years ago

One poster on pinside said he does not allow anybody to nudge his games. What's up with that?

Yeah, like I am going to want to go there and play.

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

One poster on pinside said he does allow anybody to nudge his games. What's up with that?
    Yeah, like I am going to want to go there and play.

So you’re saying you don’t like nudging?

#37 4 years ago
    Quoted from JayDee:

So you’re saying you don’t like nudging?

If that's the way you want to read it?

Also don't like when people make the tilt non functional or leave the bob out altogether. No sport in that.

#38 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

One poster on pinside said he does allow anybody to nudge his games. What's up with that?

You mean does "NOT" allow. Key word left out there, LOL.

#39 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rum-Z:

You mean does "NOT" allow. Key word left out there, LOL.

That's what I get for being up until 5:00 AM. Was that pacific, central, or eastern time? Or perhaps daylight savings time?

"Edited prior post for clarity"

#40 4 years ago

stuck balls on newer games drive me crazy!! If the ball gets stuck in the same place on multiple occasions per game, there is problem and it needs to be addressed.

switches that don't register on older games. When your progress is impeded because a switch won't open, I want to scream!!

#41 4 years ago

Powder coated color coordinated coin doors.

#42 4 years ago

Back in the day it seemed like many games were left on location and that was that. I would play with one flipper not working just to get my fix. Then the next time they would not work at all.

In the 90s one location put all brand new games and a few older ones, and they always worked perfect every time I went there.

#43 4 years ago

When everyone's pins are set up like this. Does no one own a level?

wacko (resized).jpgwacko (resized).jpg

#44 4 years ago

when the same things are still broken as the last visit

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Powder coated color coordinated coin doors.

What’s wrong with that?

#46 4 years ago

Games with only white LED's = BORING! lol

#47 4 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

What’s wrong with that?

In MY OPINION they look tacky.

31C0D9E0-CA9C-4348-85C7-8DCA7B8F011A (resized).jpeg31C0D9E0-CA9C-4348-85C7-8DCA7B8F011A (resized).jpeg
    #48 4 years ago
    Quoted from ToucanF16:

What’s wrong with that?

Like anything else on the internet. Theres always someone that has an issue with something haha.

#49 4 years ago

I take very minor issues with others' pinballs (or lives for that matter)

* if you're still double flipping, it should belong to me
    * if you don't play it, it should belong to me
    * if you won't slide save, it should belong to me
    * if it's a super LE, I just assume you have more money than you know what to do with, ergo, it should belong to me

that's just the short list

#50 4 years ago

I'm not a big fan of custom shooter rods

IMG_9522 (resized).PNGIMG_9522 (resized).PNG
    There are 197 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-don-t-like-your-pinball?hl=pinball-dood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.