Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 44 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by delt31
  • Topic is favorited by 45 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tina-Turner-Performing (resized).jpg
    A171E4C5-14BA-44A4-A03F-5A306F6241A5 (resized).jpeg
    AA1E8859-F443-4EFA-AE44-B600B42F37C7 (resized).jpeg
    #1 1 year ago

First off let me introduce myself my name is Derek and I have been moving pinball machines for decades now; I just never thought to post on here or take away from Fast Eddie, but I know he is retired now; I used to do all of cointaker’s white glove deliveries too as well, but don’t anymore. I was going to give it up and not do it anymore, but I have moved 100’s of pinball machines for the past twenty plus years for fellow pinball collectors. I do it all around the east coast with my main area being MD, PA, VA, DEL, NY, and can go further at times if need be. I’m sure there are many fellow pinball collectors on here that have used me before and can comment on how I will treat your game, because I truly value anyone that has trusted me with their game throughout the years. If you are looking to get a game moved or picked up please feel free to pm me and I will take good care of you; I’m a collector at heart and I love pinball too as well hence why I have been in the hobby for more then 23 years now.

#2 1 year ago

I highly recommend Derek! I have used his services to pickup and deliver games. All were positive experiences. He goes above and beyond!

#3 1 year ago

I grew up in Lansford so I’ll definitely keep you in mind when I need my next pin transported!

#4 1 year ago

Do you deliver to MA? Fast Eddy was always great for me because if I found a deal on Facebook he'd go an pick up the machine and deliver it to me.

#5 1 year ago

Highly recommended! Derek has delivered as many games to me as fast Eddie has.

#6 1 year ago

Eddy was also a frequent visitor here in southern NH (Auburn)
    it would be great to know if your an option for us

#7 1 year ago

Highly recommend.
    I've used Derek multiple times for transporting pins.
    A+ service and A++ for being an awesome dude.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Do you deliver to MA? Fast Eddy was always great for me because if I found a deal on Facebook he'd go an pick up the machine and deliver it to me.

+1 for MA

#9 1 year ago

Yes I have done some in MA

#10 1 year ago

If you need a game moved, Derek is your man! He’s moved many for me. He is always on time and he has never let me down. And besides that he is a genuine nice guy.

#11 1 year ago

Derek has moving pinball machines down to a science definitely recommend!

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

Derek has moving pinball machines down to a science definitely recommend!

Does he do salt water fish tanks too ?

LTG : )

#13 1 year ago

Derek is a great guy and highly recommended. Use with confidence.

#14 1 year ago

+1 on recommendation.

#15 1 year ago

Derek is great! I highly recommend!

#16 1 year ago

Derek has picked up or delivered dozens of pins for me over the years. They are always well taken care of, and he's on time. Highly recommended.

#17 1 year ago

Derek is a great asset to the pin community and has delivered and help setup many NIB pins for me. Awesome guy to get to know who loves this hobby. Highly recommend as well.

#18 1 year ago

I HIGHLY recommend Derek. I've used his pin transport services on a variety of occasions and have referred him to other friends. Excellent communication, handles everything with care, and it always prompt. Derek is the man!

#19 1 year ago

Another big thumbs up for Derek. Great delivery service, and great guy!

#20 1 year ago

Derek is the only person I would use for delivery. He is the best there is. I have had a number of machines delivered by Derek and he makes sure your game is well taken care of and it is truly a white glove delivery service.

#21 1 year ago

Highly recommend Derek.

#22 1 year ago

Highly recommend! I have been using him for years.

#23 1 year ago

Derek delivers. A+

A171E4C5-14BA-44A4-A03F-5A306F6241A5 (resized).jpegA171E4C5-14BA-44A4-A03F-5A306F6241A5 (resized).jpegAA1E8859-F443-4EFA-AE44-B600B42F37C7 (resized).jpegAA1E8859-F443-4EFA-AE44-B600B42F37C7 (resized).jpeg
    #24 1 year ago

Thank you so much for all the kind words from everyone; I appreciate each and everyone that has used me throughout the years; I love the hobby and I love pinball and will always take excellent care of your games guys

#25 1 year ago

Took great care of me when I needed a game picked up a few hours away from him. And, shipped it to me several States away. Again, thanks.

#26 1 year ago

We Highly recommend Derek..
    Simply reliable, professional and polite!

#27 1 year ago

I need to get a pulp fiction LE delivered. Mind you....I didn't buy one or have one ordered...I just want one delivered to me

#28 1 year ago

following

1 week later
    #29 12 months ago

In addition to delivering and setting up an NIB pin to me when he worked for Cointaker, Derek picked up and delivered to another contact (who then delivered to the buyer) a highly coveted KISS LE that I sold. He was on time, professional, and very skilled. Highly recommended.

#30 12 months ago

In the words of Tina Turner: Simply the Best

Tina-Turner-Performing (resized).jpgTina-Turner-Performing (resized).jpg
    #31 12 months ago

This is great. Fast Eddy was my guy, but you will be a........ hey wait a minute.

What do I call you?

When I say "Fast Eddy" everyone knows who I'm talking about? What do we all call you?

#32 12 months ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

This is great. Fast Eddy was my guy, but you will be a........ hey wait a minute.

What do I call you?

When I say "Fast Eddy" everyone knows who I'm talking about? What do we all call you?

Dynamic Derek.

1 week later
    #33 11 months ago

Big thank you to all the new Pinsiders that have used me these past few weeks and all my regular clients too; I really take pride in what I do and appreciate the opportunity to handle your games guys.

2 months later
    #34 8 months ago

my transaction with Derek was perfect...he was accommodating to my schedule...and came as a recommended shipper for a pin I purchased...nothing but major praise from me for Derek!

#35 8 months ago
    Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

He picked up a game from me late last year for a buyer, I helped him a bit as he was sort of having a rough time. Amazing guy. Will talk your ear off about baseball and his sons baseball card business.

#36 8 months ago

Hey Derek!

Just a quick 'thumbs up' for the hard work you do, and doing a great job at a difficult task.

You 'da man!

1 week later
    #37 8 months ago
    Quoted from PinRetail:

Hey Derek!
    Just a quick 'thumbs up' for the hard work you do, and doing a great job at a difficult task.
    You 'da man!

Thank you to all the fellow pinball collectors lately for trusting me with all your amazing machines; I love what I do and I love pinball just like all you guys; please feel free to always pm me too with any questions

2 months later
    #38 6 months ago

Just bumping this for anyone out there that might need their game moved or picked up; please feel free to reach out to me and thanks to all the pinheads out there that have used me and continue to as well

#39 6 months ago

I have you in my rolodex if I ever need you, and it's nice to know that's available if need be.

1 month later
    #40 4 months ago

Another positive review for Derek and his delivery service! He picked up a game in Pittsburgh and delivered it to me in VA (driving all night in the process). Game was packed well and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend his service!

Chris

#41 4 months ago
    Quoted from PinBackpacker:

Another positive review for Derek and his delivery service! He picked up a game in Pittsburgh and delivered it to me in VA (driving all night in the process). Game was packed well and the price was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend his service!
    Chris

Thank you for the kind words brother and was my pleasure love helping all my fellow pinheads out

2 months later
    #42 71 days ago

Bump and just wanted to thank all you fellow pinheads for trusting me with your games; anybody need anything moved hit me up I have moved 100’s of pinballs so far

2 months later
    #43 6 days ago

Just had a really positive experience with Derek coordinating a long distance trade. He came to my house, moved my game out of a tight basement and hit the road for a few hours to drop it off to another Pinsider. He then packed up and loaded out the other game and headed back to my house to load it in my basement. This all was incredibly fast and smooth. He's a complete professional and really knows his stuff. It made what could be a very anxious situation very easy and I highly recommend him to anyone needing to move or acquire a game!

#44 6 days ago

Same great experience as others. Highly recomended

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-do-pinball-deliveries- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.