(Topic ID: 123288)

I custom make pennies with picture- a pinball penny?

By getbettersam

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2a03e-plumbers-butt-crack-camouflage.jpg
    pennies1.jpg
    img086.jpg
    pennies.jpg
    #1 9 years ago

Is there any demand for a penny with pinball slogan or picture on it.I make them and get $2 for each penny , any interest nad if so what do you think should be on the penny .Attached is an example of my word .These are made form real pennies and yes it is legal.

pennies.jpgpennies.jpg img086.jpgimg086.jpg pennies1.jpgpennies1.jpg
    #2 9 years ago

Honest question.....how do you get around "defacing government property"...???...very cool....I remember making these will the kids at the zoo..(the big crank handle machines)....I'm going to keep you in mind and come up with some key-chain ideas....Thank you for sharing...........Joey

#3 9 years ago
    Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

.how do you get around "defacing government property"

The law reads defacing and returning to circulation. These aren't going back into circulation.

LTG : )™

#4 9 years ago

If they're made like this, then I am interested.

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

If they're made like this, then I am interested.

Pretty sure its this way.

2a03e-plumbers-butt-crack-camouflage.jpg2a03e-plumbers-butt-crack-camouflage.jpg

J/K they look great btw.

#6 9 years ago

I would like to buy some of those for my daughters wedding. How much are they?

#7 9 years ago

Cool
    Funny
    Joey read my mind almost word for word scary
    Sexy
    You guys are doing a great job with this post.
    Yes for a while I started to collect at different travel locations as one of the cheapest sovieners.
    And you got to smash it yourself.

#8 9 years ago

it is legal it is art

#9 9 years ago

wedding ill sell for $1 each I usualky sell them for more

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-custom-make-pennies-with-picture-a-pinball-penny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.