(Topic ID: 18370)

I can't afford this hobby anymore. These prices are ridiculous.

By pinbill_blocked

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

happy-gilmore-punch_a_GIFSoup.com.gif
    th_uncle_fester.jpg
    In_a_jar.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metalpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 11 years ago

Yeah. That's a pretty epic spelling mistake in that title (and I'm certainly not talking about ridiculous).

#64 11 years ago
    Quoted from Blackbeard:

I thought it was funny. Just know that I get my head lopped off by any female within earshot if I use that word.

For the record, I thought it was funny. I think that's why I used the word epic in my post. However, I thought it was funnier when I thought it was just a mistake.

#78 11 years ago
    Quoted from pinbill_blocked:

i've got no problem with your critique of my post. i posted it knowing anyone who reads it will have an opinion on it. i didn't think it would offended anyone as it's a pinball forum and not a PTA forum. plus, it was an honest typo

In that case, it's back to being epically funny.

#85 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

I am fine with women leaving if they read the word "recuntulus," have a tizzy and leave. Guess I hang around a thicker skinned bunch of chicas.

That wasn't the word it was used in, but I do think Americans have become way too thin-skinned now. It's made us very weak as a country. What happened to the days when we laughed and let crap bounce off us?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metalpin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-cunt-afford-this-hobby-anymore-these-prices-are-rediculous?tu=metalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.