Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0f348aef919746a229bee0c4e93bc2c341fc25bebac437fedea2d982777aabb5.jpg
305154[1].jpg
garylewbowski.jpg
image-858.jpg
image.jpg
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago

Until someone makes a game like Tron, MET, AC/DC or IM and charge 4.5k..he can sleep tight.

#52 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

All three made it to expo.

Well someone had one at pinball life, even said (proto 2) on the lockdown bar (unless they pulled one from the show for 6 hours)

305154[1].jpg305154[1].jpg

#53 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

unless they pulled one from the show for 6 hours)

You got it .

#54 9 years ago

Why is anyone comparing average $4500 machines to $8500 machines?

#55 9 years ago

Change is inevitable; your ability to evolve will directly correlate to your survival.

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

8500 plus shipping is charging for them !

True Jim. But, I have some CQ games in my collection and paid 3K-5K+ for the labor alone. In the end my T2 in working condition which was purchased off CL for $750 and this project ended up hiting $7K once parts, 3K labor, HSA touching up and clear coating the PF, chrome plating by Mike Chestnut and all the mods from Pinsiders and Pinball Dreams. Yeah yeah this is a B title at best and no depth... but I don't care what anyone else thinks. At least my wife likes playing it and she thumbs her nose at my other games. I tell her she is a lucky girl for having TBL on the way... haha.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/adriandmd/

#57 9 years ago

***Gary is thinking*** It may be time to upgrade my art departments copy of MS Paint.

0f348aef919746a229bee0c4e93bc2c341fc25bebac437fedea2d982777aabb5.jpg0f348aef919746a229bee0c4e93bc2c341fc25bebac437fedea2d982777aabb5.jpg

#58 9 years ago

CQ games aren't meant for playing. You should get her a $2K T2 for that..

Quoted from LITZ:

True Jim. But, I have some CQ games in my collection and paid 3K-5K+ for the labor alone. In the end my T2 in working condition which was purchased off CL for $750 and this project ended up hiting $7K once parts, 3K labor, HSA touching up and clear coating the PF, chrome plating by Mike Chestnut and all the mods from Pinsiders and Pinball Dreams. Yeah yeah this is a B title at best and no depth... but I don't care what anyone else thinks. At least my wife likes playing it and she thumbs her nose at my other games. I tell her she is a lucky girl for having TBL on the way... haha.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/adriandmd/

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Why is anyone comparing average $4500 machines to $8500 machines?

Those are just small details..

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from LITZ:

True Jim. But, I have some CQ games in my collection and paid 3K-5K+ for the labor alone. In the end my T2 in working condition which was purchased off CL for $750 and this project ended up hiting $7K once parts, 3K labor, HSA touching up and clear coating the PF, chrome plating by Mike Chestnut and all the mods from Pinsiders and Pinball Dreams. Yeah yeah this is a B title at best and no depth... but I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Comparing hand built one off restores to mass productions.

#61 9 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

Comparing hand built one off restores to mass productions.

I suppose my argument is not an apples to apples comparison. Only similarity is the crazy amount of money I blow on this hobby whether NIB, HUO or restored. I ask my wife if it is okay to buy this "x" pinball. Then this sequence always follows: 1. You are going to do whatever you want anyway. 2. Are you not happy with whatcha got? I reply with of course I am grateful for all this cool nonessential stuff in the basement that actually gets played. 3. Then she goes back to #1. LOL. 4. New game on the way!! 5. I get her something nice, but highly practical.

#62 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

CQ games aren't meant for playing. You should get her a $2K T2 for that..

That is what the clear coat is for... protection! She could care less about pinball. I am just happy she is willing to at least flip one of the games I own. And because she thought it was a piece of art when I turned it on for the first time.

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Well someone had one at pinball life, even said (proto 2) on the lockdown bar (unless they pulled one from the show for 6 hours)

***Reference to photo*** While everyone else is eating. Steve Ritchie is thinking... Will anyone notice if I take that white Russian?

#64 9 years ago
Quoted from AbacusMan:

One of these days... I will fist bump Gary Stern.

As long as you keep that bump in there!

#65 9 years ago

He's probably thinking if he can get the OEM deal for them.

#66 9 years ago

The title to this thread just screams "Thats What She Said"!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Houston, TX
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
TheDudeMods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

14,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Miami, FL
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.50
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-caught-gary-stern-checking-out-the-big-lebowski-at-expo-video/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.