(Topic ID: 106116)

I cannot find these pop bumper caps anywhere?

By 4Max

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 4Max
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo-3.JPG

#1 9 years ago

Trying to find replacement caps for my CC Top Ten.

photo-3.JPGphoto-3.JPG

No joy at PBR and out of stock at Marco (I have asked if they will get them in, awaiting reply). Checked the other sites thrown up by google but seems they are not easy to find.

Closest so far is yellow sun with black (not red) 100 at PBR

Any thoughts?

#2 9 years ago

Then you might have to add the red lettering yourself. This would be a last resort, or just leave the lettering black.

#3 9 years ago

What I do in these situations is reach out to other collectors. I also keep an eye on ebay... pop bumper caps come up in all variations but it will take time and a little luck. Also I would post on Mr. Pinball 'Parts Wanted'. Hopefully, between these three things you can find them!

You definitely need to be proactive... Good luck!!

#4 9 years ago

Might need to get some blank ones just like it at PBR and print off some clear decals. I have a CCM dolphin and I may do the same thing for mine.

#5 9 years ago

I spent some time last night cleaning up the play field plastics, including these caps, and actually I may stick with them as they came up pretty good. What I thought was permanent discoloring actually came out pretty good with Novus2 and some effort.

Shame the "100" looks a bit cheap compared to Bally/Glb - but they are the original so I'll stick with them.

Thanks for the tips though gents - onto the play field and magic eraser tonight!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 110.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-cannot-find-this-pop-bumper-caps-anywhere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.