10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Steve_PBH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 10 years ago

I know that there may be some people that may have interest in buying a machine at expo or having someone meet them there for a deal. I figure i would offer this as i have an enclosed trailer, warehouse, and will be going to the Kingsport Auction 2 weeks after expo. So if you need a machine safely transported for a reasonable fee, let me know. Also, if you are on the route that i go, then i could maybe work something out for that as well, I will be going through indianapolis and cincinnati.

I would pick up from expo and drop off at the auction for 100.00 per machine. If i have to go out of my way for anything, that would be extra. So if you want me to drop off at a house or something, then it would be more depending on distance and time needed.

If interested, PM me and ill send you my phone number

I also have some of my own machines available that i would deliver to either of those places for the same 100.00
    grand slam, D&D, BBBB, Space Station, Black Pyramid, Striker Extreme, DE Simpsons

1 week later
    #2 10 years ago

Hi Vidgameseller,

I'm going to be trying to sell a routed Teed Off in the next week or two. Hopefully I can take you up on your very reasonable offer!

Regards,
    Steve

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-can-transport-games-from-pinball-expo-to-kingsport-tn-and-maybe-in-between and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.