• Latest reply 3 months ago by greben0ts
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

D92B6509-AFCC-400D-9ADE-2260AD778F33 (resized).jpeg

#1 3 months ago

I really messed up. I was trying to adjust my Dr. Strange Spinner on my AIQ. I should have known, as the threads on the metal upgrade mod just didn’t feel right. I forced it anyways, and the damn screw snapped off in the rod.

I’m super, incredibly bummed. I’m having 30 people over for a post memorial service in 3 weeks, and I have no idea who to call, what to say, or how tf to fix this.

Any advice?

D92B6509-AFCC-400D-9ADE-2260AD778F33 (resized).jpeg

#2 3 months ago

Your distributor first and then Stern.

LTG : )

#3 3 months ago

Left handed drill bit and try to center drill screw. This will probably bacj the screw out loose.

If the screw is proud of the rod end cut slot in end using die grinder, then back out with flat head screw driver.

#4 3 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/engineer-pz-58-screw-extractor-pliers-21-sale

Looks like there’s a little to bite on. These don’t need much and they really work wonders.

#5 3 months ago

Thanks folks! Distributor is going to get ahold of a new rod for me, and I came up with a workable solution in the mean time to make the game playable.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 59.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
$ 15.00
$ 24.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Hardware
Hippies Haven
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!