By jkroeck25

1 year ago

Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by RyanClaytor
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

MBT full view  013 (resized).jpg
unnamed (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vic_camp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

Was this the Miss America Deluxe that was on Mr Pinball classified and the seller was John?
Beautiful bingo for sure...enjoy that great player.

#6 1 year ago

Glad to hear that's the game.

I had 9 Miss Bowling Turbos which is the late 1980's WIMI electronic two card bingo machine and I loved that game. So cool when a player gets a chance to move numbers back and forth and in and out of each card. Like said, any of the Miss America bingos are great players.

I guess by now you understand all the features and payouts?

MBT full view 013 (resized).jpg

#9 1 year ago

Sometimes.....If you score on multiple lines you have to press the R button more than once to get paid out for the amount of replays you are to be awarded.

You can always slide the playfield glass off and place the balls in 3 in a line, 4 in or a line or 5 in a line or any other in lines wins you want to check if your payouts are paying correctly.

For an EM bingo it has a lot of features which is a big turn on for any bingo player.

#12 1 year ago

I set my front leg levelers turn all the way in(no height) and the back leg levelers turned up an inch high. After that adjustment I'll play the game and fine tune the height in the back some if necessary. The ball needs to float just down the playfield with a medium speed, not fast or not to slow.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Lititz, PA
$ 45.00
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 400.00
Boards
Great American Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 899.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 7.00
Various Other Swag
Double Danger Pinball
$ 53.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 40.00
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 89.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 157.00
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 199.99
$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vic_camp.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 430 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside