(Topic ID: 79239)

I bought another pinball machine - darn it!

By DirtFlipper

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Pafasa
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2014Feb01 004.JPG
2014Feb01 002.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#18 10 years ago

Dirt! Congrats on the new addition.

Try the PAFASA mod to make the game more challenging. I think you may be familiar with it.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-your-em-too-easy-try-the-pafasa-mod-1#post-1250993

Also, I found the added weight to the spinners to be quite satisfying.

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

yeah, I'm familiar with those options.
But, I'm also pretty anal when it comes to putting games back to factory original as much as I can (even down to the screws). So I'll leave those choices for others. I'll play around with other adjustments though, to see if I can toughen it up some. Good thing it's not an AAB, otherwise there are some games I don't think would end!

Alligator clip jumper! Just to see...

#36 10 years ago
Quoted from Don1:

I don't know much about the older machines, was the 5" gong pretty unique? Any videos that show what it sounds like?

At about 1:50 into the video. Kind of a dumb video I took but it ended up pretty cool I think. Lucky I didn't break my phone. The gong in this game signals a 10,000 point shot has just been made. That is fairly unique among all EM machines.

#38 10 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

I'd say it's more than "fairly unique". I don't know of any other Gottlieb EM that has a 10,000 point shot.
Mike O.

There you go!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pafasa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-bought-another-pinball-machine-darn-it?tu=Pafasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.