(Topic ID: 43849)

I Believe pinball can make a comeback on location...........!!!

By iceman44

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

boxcutter.jpg
    image.jpg
    tilt_next_gen.png
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#35 11 years ago

iceman is right. the math on this is twofold. first is get pins on location. second is MAINTAIN THE EFING GAMES! i have been to many locations in the last year to play pinball. most dont care at all about the games and that hurts pinball more than any thing else. the flipside to this is ops who do care. i went to a little bar and grill just the other day,thursday to be exact. that had a getaway. the game was perfect. playfield clean,all lights working,dmd bright,flippers,pops and slings sharp and crisp. everything working as it should. when getting a soda i talked to the bar keep who told me the op had been in that morning to service the game and he takes really good care of it. we need more ops like this. if the games are kept up and new people put money in and dont get ripped off they will put more money in an so on. its the ops period. they will make it or finish off location pinball. its that simple.

#37 11 years ago

hey dsuperbee, i know a few locations in sac that have well maintained pins. let pm me if you wanna go play some pins in the wild some time.anyone else in the sacremento area i welcome too. we could make an afternoon of it and support location pinball.

#39 11 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Isn't on-location coin-op on the long list of "Things the Smartphone Has Killed?"

comon ben, you are gonna be one of the guys our grand kids read about in history books that saves pinball. long live the silver ball!

#102 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

That's me. I'm reaping the rewards.
    Swimin pools movie stars. Beverly Hills here I come.
    LTG : )

you will get your reward in heaven. i got an inside tip that god is a big time pinhead. and a skee ball nut to boot.

#109 11 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Well that certainly beats that total consciousness on my death bed thing I had going for me.
    Gunga Galunga.
    LTG : )

big hitter,the llama.

#173 11 years ago

molly,you rock! keep flippin. exejet,wtf man. what childhood trauma did you suffer to make you so bitter and negitive? might i offer a tip for happiness? write this down, it will help.

go to in and out,get double double,animal style with a coke and fries. get laid,play pinball. repeat as needed. and,...........say something nice to a stranger every day.

LONG LIVE THE SILVER BALL!
    pins make crack look like fun dip.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgone.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-believe-pinball-can-make-a-comeback-on-location?tu=mrgone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.