(Topic ID: 43849)

I Believe pinball can make a comeback on location...........!!!

By iceman44

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

boxcutter.jpg
    image.jpg
    tilt_next_gen.png
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsuperbee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#34 11 years ago

Pinball on route is almost dead here. The movie theaters may have 1 or 2, but the last time I saw one and played it, one flipper was broken, the other was only strong enough to hardly lift the ball to the other flipper.

The Scandia in Fairfield/Cordelia is now pinball-free. When I was young they had the BEST line up, hands down, as the years went by, the games became unplayable, and were sold off. Stopped by 3 weeks ago, and the kid at the counter said the last 3 were sold during Jan.

You can find them in some areas still, but for the most part, it is close to extinction in the wild here.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsuperbee.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-believe-pinball-can-make-a-comeback-on-location?tu=dsuperbee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.