4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DugFreez
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

.......Orange Box? Really? That game is THIRTEEN YEARS OLD. It costs money to run servers. You can't possibly expect them to keep console game servers up for that long. If you want to play that and TF2, get a PC. It's not like either are hard games in terms of computing power requirements. TF2 still has a fairly large community on PC, but I seriously doubt anyone at all is playing Half-Life 2 deathmatch.....it was more barren than a 105 year old woman's uterus 7 or 8 years ago...
Nobody is playing them because the servers have been removed, nobody is playing these consoles online anymore, or both.

Yeah seriously TF2 still surpasses Overwatch for online players lmdao so just get a PC. You can have a complete piece of shit and play it still. It’s so damn old. And plus on console you have the poor “vanilla” TF2, no updates or different class weapons.
Play better games!
I honestly hardly ever PC game anymore because of pinball. Way more fun imo

#14 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Funny, I've gone the opposite direction....because of pinball. Console and PC is so laughably cheap in comparison, doesn't require constant babying and repairs, and if I want to play against someone, I don't have to find the time and money to go to a location.
I'd still rather play Overwatch. TF2 always ends up with me playing heavy or engineer because I have a team full of douchebags that don't ever defend the base, and short of an Ubercharged medic and heavy rolling in, I can stop just about anyone in 2Fort4 by my damn self as a heavy. It's just boring as hell to do.
Literally the only reason I would play TF2 is to hope I got another Unusual hat I could stick on steam marketplace for 100 bucks.

Oh shame... engi is my favorite class so it doesn’t bother me. Revengineer is such a ridiculous setup

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-trying-to-play-halo-3-online?tu=Isochronic_Frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.