4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DugFreez
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DugFreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from ataritoday:

Digital version (no blu ray drive) of Xbox one goes on sale for 150 occasionally. So pretty cheap to get in on the MCC collection.
But I do agree. It is a bummer that the old games go away... i hope above is wrong on left 4 dead....I haven’t tried that in years.... but this weekend I am going to have to fire up the 360.

Do you have an Xbox One, because both Left 4 Dead games are backwards comparable on the Xbox One and enhanced on the Xbox One X.

I've recently been going through my 360 game saves on games that are backwards compatible on the Xbox One and uploading them to the cloud on the 360 so the Xbox One will find their saves when I play them on there. Pretty simple stuff and I haven't had any issues with saves not transferring correctly.

I also went on a recent eBay spree and bought all of the original Xbox games that are Xbox One backward compatible that I didn't already have (40 games) as well as all of the 360 games that are Xbox One X enhanced that I didn't have (39 games). The backwards compatibility on the 360 covered a larger percentage of the original Xbox games than what 360 games are covered with the Xbox One, but a lot of the original Xbox games would be buggy on the 360. As for the 360 games running on an Xbox One....they are almost all improved, even without taking into the extra boost you get if you have an Xbox One X. Plus we also have Microsoft saying all games that work on the Xbox One now (including the original Xbox and 360 backwards compatible games) will work on all Xbox consoles moving forward....and they should just keep looking and running better with each step up.

I was so glad that all of the 360's Earth Defense Force games hit Xbox One backwards compatibility. They run a lot smoother on the Xbox One X, even without X specific enhancements.

#32 4 years ago

I got a sweet deal on Game Pass Ultimate when they first rolled it out. I'm not at all interested in the PC side of Ultimate (as my PC isn't suitable for any game above very simple games), but I had been interested in Game Pass, but had never tried it out.

The deal was officially a month long trial of Game Pass Ultimate for $1. What it actually was, was $1 to upgrade any Xbox LIVE Gold time you had to Game Pass Ultimate. So I first paid to get 3 years worth of Gold (the max amount of time you can pre-pay)....and then paid the extra $1 trial offer which converted all 3 years of my Gold I had paid up to Game Pass Ultimate. I'm all set until late 2022 and I consider the 3 years of Game Pass to be well worth the $1 I paid for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DugFreez.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-trying-to-play-halo-3-online?tu=DugFreez and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.