• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 12 years ago

I have for sale 3 pinball machines:

Atari Middle Earth: 500
Works perfect
Back glass 10 out of 10
Play field 9 out of 10 (small wear around pop bumper caps)
Cabinet 9 out of 10 (paint perfect, tape residue on the head, might come off with goo gone)

Raven: 500
Works perfect
Back glass 7 out of 10 (fading on the trans lite, semi washed out)
Play field 10 out of 10 Perfect!
Cabinet 9 out of 10 Small scratches, not noticeable

Counter force 400
Needs a power board problem solved ( I haven't looked at it)
Back glass 10 out of 10 (The NICEST you will find)
Play field 9 out of 10 (Slight planking no wear)
Cabinet 9 out of 10 (paint perfect, slightly faded)
(someone is selling this exact machine for 1750 in Maine, my play field and back glass is nicer)

Someone is coming to look at all 3 today. The lowest Ill go on all three is 1200. Is that fair?

#2 12 years ago

I's say that's more than fair. I might even consider a Raven for $500

(ok...that was a lie..but still a good price!)

#3 12 years ago

Sounds fair to me....Id buy middle earth if it were local

#5 12 years ago

No, I think you're right in line for quick painless sales. You might squeeze another $50 to $100 here or there if you sit on them on CL, but I'd prefer to pass along decent deals to fellow collectors in hopes of building future good will. And consider what your time is worth answering endless questions, sending pictures, waiting for no-show buyers, etc.

#6 12 years ago

Very true. If anyone here is interested let me know!

#7 12 years ago

Prices seem fair for a fairly quick sale. Only one that might take awhile is the Atari. Not alot of folks looking for Atari games. A perfectly working Atari game is a rare beast though. Never seen one That will certainly help the sale.

Good luck,
Duane

#8 12 years ago

I definitely would not go lower. Although they need some work it sounds like the over all condition is pretty good. I think you are giving someone a good deal and not selling yourself too short...but I wouldn't go lower than your rock bottom price. Good luck.

#9 12 years ago

Raven is actually a fun game, but 500 might be tough to find a buyer. I think my buddy finally sold his for 350 (shopped and working). You might get a bite at 500, like I said its actually pretty fun, but be prepared to drop a bit.

#10 12 years ago

I already have a bite at the 500 on raven. If all of these package deals fall through he wants just that one for 500.

#11 12 years ago

Damn, another east coast deal I can't take advantage of.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Someone is coming to look at all 3 today. The lowest Ill go on all three is 1200. Is that fair?

I wouldn't say that's a steal, but it is a pretty good deal for the buyer, and you as the seller won't be getting crushed, plus you get $1,200 in pocket plus space for new pins! a win win

Post edited by islandpinball : poor grammer

#13 12 years ago

SOLD SOLD SOLD , Now if only I could find a taxi.....

#14 12 years ago

nice good luck

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Smithfield, RI
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-the-seller-is-this-a-fair-price and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.