(Topic ID: 174327)

I am Thankful for . . . (pinball related of course)

By Triplecdad

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Rondogg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Triplecdad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

For those of you in the US, the first question is, what the heck are you doing on your computer on this national Holiday? For those of you outside the US, today is Thanksgiving, a holiday wherein Americas celebrate the fact that some of our early settlers managed not to starve to death (because many did). We do this by gorging ourselves on turkey and pie and watching professional football while arguing with our closest family members over politics. But it truly is a national day of thanks in this country, established appropriately enough by our greatest president Abraham Lincoln.
    So, today I am grateful to be part of the Pinball community. It is full of strange but interesting people. I am grateful for the guy who sold me my first pin, not because he charged me a newbie about double what it was worth, which he did, but because he sold me Pinball Magic, which, over the years has remained my favorite pinball machine ever, hands down. This is a great hobby, the closest I will come to collecting works of art, which I believe pins are (except for Hardbody and the original Shadow backglass). So, Happy Thanksgiving my fellow pinsiders.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Triplecdad.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-thankful-for-pinball-related-of-course?tu=Triplecdad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.