Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 73 posts
  • 46 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Nevus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

helpful-yes-no.jpg
    pinside_ac-dc_rating.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 11 years ago

Russo can go in and change his rating at any time . He should. No reason to talk about banning someone for a moment of pique. Happens to the best of us. It is an easy fix.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Just as silly as the 1.0 IMHO

It's not. What if you got a new pin and you thought it was the best you had ever played? Might be a 10 if that's how you want your scale. I mean if you want to rate your best most favorite pin as a 10. Later, you play a new one, you like it better, you rate that one a 10 and knock your now older pin down a notch. I do not own ac/dc . Yet it is my highest rated pin. That's just how good I felt it was. Will WoZ be better? maybe...and if it was I would probably rerate a couple of things on the ac/dc lower.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

1.0 from no plays (actually a 1.0 ever is just crazy talk. I would rate a broke pin higher than a 1.0).

Rating a pin below a 5, on my personal scale, would mean it caused me physical pain to play it. I never rate a pin unless I have played it fully working, which means there are some I have not rated due to busted-ass condition on route . Playing any working pin is always better than a trip to the dentist for me .

#68 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

The guy is admitting to rating games down just to hurt the game's overall rating rather than to give it his honest rating values (see SM rating).

I commented on this one in another thread. I think the MM review should be removed as the reviewer refers to anyone who likes MM as a monkey .

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-sorry-this-has-got-to-stop-by-islandpinball?tu=rommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.