Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Squizz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

So I know I am not that good of a pinball player. But when the skill shot is a measurable amount of my score at the end of a game, I just feel down right embarrassed.

I know it should pick up, but sad none the less

#2 9 years ago

One tip I can give you if you are not getting far right now is don't concentrate on shooting the ramp unless the yellow brick road symbol is lit because the ramp does not give much in points. Also, shoot the ramp whenever lock is lit to get to multiballs quicker, and shoot the ramp whenever twister is lit.

The yellow brick road shots alternate between the ramp and the orbits and once you get to ten the extra ball will be lit at the throne room.

#3 9 years ago

This is one awesome, but brutal game, score wise. I would recommend setting generous extra ball achievement points...makes the game last longer, and you can start to get a " feel " for which modes you have to stack/ complete. As you get better, you just raise or eliminate some of the eb's.
I've been on a personal mission to melt the witch.....VERY hard to do, but have slowly developed my strategy and getting much better at it.....had to "take the game apart" mode wise and work on each one individually, to put a good game together........good luck!!,.....great game!!!...mark

#4 9 years ago

Thanks for the advice guys. I have to say that is one thing people don't talk about very often w/WoZ. This new platform makes it really nice to work on settings and debug issues. The switch matrix alone is worth the extra $ to work on problems.

For my business I uploaded our logo into the LCD. Several people commented on just that part of the game. They were like, how did you get your logo on there?!

This game will kick our as*, but I know it is good for the better pinball players out there. It really is fun once you get going with the various modes.

I am thinking the designers were out of coffee though when they designed the TNPLH part of the game. Jack must have taken the coffee away from them or something serious like that.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Thanks for the advice guys. I have to say that is one thing people don't talk about very often w/WoZ. This new platform makes it really nice to work on settings and debug issues. The switch matrix alone is worth the extra $ to work on problems.
For my business I uploaded our logo into the LCD. Several people commented on just that part of the game. They were like, how did you get your logo on there?!
This game will kick our as*, but I know it is good for the better pinball players out there. It really is fun once you get going with the various modes.
I am thinking the designers were out of coffee though when they designed the TNPLH part of the game. Jack must have taken the coffee away from them or something serious like that.

I used to hate the TNPLH part...until I did it once. Then twice. A pinsider came to my house last week and did it on his very first try, then I did it later after he left. You just have to be patient and make every shot with control. The worst is when you drain just after you've saved your ball!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I used to hate the TNPLH part...until I did it once. Then twice. A pinsider came to my house last week and did it on his very first try, then I did it later after he left. You just have to be patient and make every shot with control. The worst is when you drain just after you've saved your ball!

Agreed...TNPLH much more manageable than melting the Witch!!! I've gotten to the final shot and drained one of the balls so many times I can't count....then you start all over again. I know I'm supposed to cradle and only shoot w one ball at a time , but crap...very hard!!!

#7 9 years ago

Its funny, I melted the witch the first night I got my game! I didn't even realize what I did was that hard. Now I have yet to do it again. I have never beaten TNPLH, only gotten to the 3rd level.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from loppydog:

Its funny, I melted the witch the first night I got my game! I didn't even realize what I did was that hard. Now I have yet to do it again. I have never beaten TNPLH, only gotten to the 3rd level.

I've done it maybe 3-4 times in over a year!!!....This will be a long term ride, for sure.....

#9 9 years ago

iambearsfan we need to play 2 player on WOZ. I think my play will make you feel a tad better.

#10 9 years ago

What is "TNPHL"?

#11 9 years ago

There's no place like home

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

13,000 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-so-embarrassed-skill-shot-in-wozsigh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.