Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Metengo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

FURT (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metengo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

In the early 80ies (oh my god it sounds like i am not the youngest anymore) i heard a rock song in our rock-bar.
    Every weekend we were there for head banging, having fun, playing pinball (Centaur) and .....
    The DJ played this song every weekend.

This song i can´t forget since these days but never found it.

The only thing i meaning to know was a phrase shortly before starting the refrain and it was like "Then comes the (day/time?) to end it all"
    The singer was a woman or a singer with a voice like the singer from the Band Rush.

Ok not the most information but if i would have more, i would not ask.

Can you give me a hint, a help, a songname?

Thank you.

#3 6 years ago

Hard Rock.

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinball_faz:

» YouTube video
    Perhaps?
    faz

Too slow too new.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from ThatOneDude:

amazon.com link »

Too new, the song was in the early 80ies. Not from 2011.

#13 6 years ago

I am impressed. Thanks a lot.

#15 6 years ago

After over 30 years of searching it needed here minutes.....minutes.....

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from FunriseGuy:

Right now I'm going through their stuff on Youtube and enjoying very much. Thank you Metengo for turning me on to the group!
    Now it looks like others are enjoying them also...... ya never know what can get started here on Pinside.

OK, when you like this kind of music then i want to give you this link (maybe you like this also)

This is a link to a girl rock band called Racing Team with a male singer (Farin Urlaub) and so the band name is Farin Urlaub Racing Team.
    They a very popular in germany but i think unknown for the rest of the world

Never been on a live concert better than theirs . Fun fun fun. The Drummer is awesome.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from Zep:

This is considered Hard Rock?

No, this is Punk Rock.

FURT (resized).JPGFURT (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider metengo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-searching-a-song-hoping-for-help-here?tu=metengo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.