Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 122 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by SunKing
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 11 years ago

I get the "don't sweat the small stuff" comments to try and help put things in perspective. But, OP has a right to be pissed for a few days at least. I'm also someone that believes that when you give you word it means something. That's why the world is so screwed up. People forget what manners and being a decent human being are all about. Its all me, me, me. Ticks me off when people can't even hold the door open when you're walking behind them or don't walk a little faster when crossing the street when you're waiting. Entitlement. Just sad.

I've had good experiences in this hobby for the most part because I like to talk to the person before I commit to a deal to increase odds of them being a straight shooter. So far only one deal not so good. Sorry this happened. There are still many of us honorable types around.

#117 11 years ago
    Quoted from BVM:

To all those who have lost out.. That is life! Moaning about it will not make the seller bring the machine to you (the buyer)

Hmmm....do you just cut and paste that the 12 times you posted it? Understand your position, move on.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider badbilly27.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-pissed?tu=badbilly27 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.