Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by robin
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture_d’écran_2016-08-17_à_10.11.01_(resized).png
    New-7_(resized).png
    ted_art_simpsons.jpg_(resized).jpg
    th_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    Can_I_HELP_you_(resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

Hi all,
    I am trying to find accurate ownership information for this site. If you can share it with me I would be grateful.

Warmest Regards-Jerry

#2 7 years ago

It would be best if you just IM it to me.

-J

#4 7 years ago

You might want to PM Robin, the owner.

#5 7 years ago

Why ?

#6 7 years ago

I did try the contact link with no response. If you have Robins PM that would be great.

thanks-J

#7 7 years ago

You work for the IRS?

#8 7 years ago

Your title reads like a 1960's robot,..and now I AM TALKING LIKE A ROBOT. All night long. So thanks.

#10 7 years ago

@PinballAlley: Jerry, you puzzle me a bit. Just curious: you come in here saying what a great seller you are in multiple threads, promoting the sh*t out of your business telling how great your service is and you are already doing this for 40 years. But only 5 days ago you found it time to register an account here.

Then after saying how great you are and deny people an answer to an inquiry for a machine you come in and ask this ???

Tell me please what is your motivation and please do not start about your business again, because I had to read it too many times already hoping there was something new in your post.

I have never in no single posting here or an any forum been a bit suspiscious or negative about someone and this is not meant to come over as such, just curious.

#11 7 years ago

We noticed all the posts you reported the other day. If you wish to discuss moderation on the forum, feel free to open a moderator feedback thread.

However, we do not generally moderate strong language unless it is a direct personal attack against another member.

Additionally, if you wish to advertise items for sale, please use the marketplace. If you wish to advertise a pinball-related business, you can add a company profile in the pin biz section of the site (edit: which I see you have already done, so thank you)

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/?new=1&s=59

https://pinside.com/pinball/market

https://pinside.com/pinball/biz

[Edit 2]: digging into your presence on the site some more, I can see you were ejected for excessive self promotion in a discussion thread. If you wish to discuss that , feel free to open a moderator feedback thread. There are plenty of opportunities for advertising your products and services in various designated places of the site, so I would encourage you to take advantage of those tools, rather than clutter up a discussion thread.

#12 7 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/robin then click the pm button.

Seems like you're having a little drama on the site in the 5 days you've been here. Take it easy, pinside is a great place with plenty of helpful individuals and information.

I looked at some of the machines for sale on your site. There's some pretty looking machines there. Nice work!

#13 7 years ago

Oh you lookin for the manager ?
    Can_I_HELP_you_(resized).jpgCan_I_HELP_you_(resized).jpg

#14 7 years ago

The real founder of pinside is the person to send your complaints to.

user Beezleboob

#15 7 years ago

^^^^^^^^
    I don't care that was funny sh*t!
    Mike

#16 7 years ago

Was there a problem with the breakfast?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#17 7 years ago

Just put the kiddos to bed...LIKE A ROBOT. This could go on indefinitely.

#18 7 years ago

Thanks for the help. I got it and here it is if you want it for your files.

Robin Van Mourik

- J

#19 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just put the kiddos to bed...LIKE A ROBOT. This could go on indefinitely.

actually it is quite done.I got what I needed.

thanks all - J

#20 7 years ago

My Forensic Files ?
    Why do I smell $%^& all over you f#%&@*d ?

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinballAlley:

actually it is quite done.I got what I needed.

My mom always said there is a big difference between "need" and "want"....just sayin

#22 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#23 7 years ago

Wow, talk about a rough first week on Pinside.

#25 7 years ago

FYI. I posted all of Robin's info and it was edited down to his name. Of course it is all publicly available. If you go to [a website] and type in his full name you will get it all.

#26 7 years ago

FYI. I posted all of Robin's info and it was edited down to his name. Of course it is all publicly available. If you go to [a website] and type in his full name you will get it all.

Just curious as to why we would need all of this information. What's your angle on this?

#27 7 years ago

FYI nobody else cares, we would like to know why you do however.

#28 7 years ago

It's just not appropriate. Your begging for a frozen account brother.

#30 7 years ago

Seems completely unnecessary since anyone that wants that kind of information can find it on the internet. Posting that kind of thing is asking for trouble, especially since no one has any idea why A> a noob here would want that, and B> would think posting it for other crazy people was a good idea.

#31 7 years ago

That's really not necessary, all you have to do is click on the heart to donate to Pinside.

#32 7 years ago

Going to have to go make a bowl of fresh popcorn for this one

#33 7 years ago

Oh shit, just seen mine ran out (embarrassed), I need to address that.

#34 7 years ago

Again, I encourage you to open up a moderator feedback thread concerning whatever it is that you have on your mind.

If it's something that actually needs Robin's attention, then the moderators will let him know. Posting personal information without just cause is not appropriate.

#35 7 years ago

You may have Robins information, but I have a pair of his old socks

I win!!!!!

#36 7 years ago

Thanks for showing your character by posting personal info. I'll be sure everyone I know avoids your store.

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Again, I encourage you to open up a moderator feedback thread concerning whatever it is that you have on your mind.

I did that once. Only thread on Pinside I ever drained..

th_(resized).jpgth_(resized).jpg

#38 7 years ago

Maybe he is a Nigerian Prince with a business opportunity for Robin?

#39 7 years ago

Ya know I am about an hour from them. I have bought 2 NIB machines now and asked the locals twice on our facebook groups which distributors people used. Never had anyone ever mention these guys. That says a lot I think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=76&v=RfDUHahQYuc

#40 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

If it's something that actually needs Robin's attention, then the moderators will let him know. Posting personal information without just cause is not appropriate.

Seems this is sound advise to gain the information you are seeking ( whatever that is). You're phrasing ( and even title of thread) come off a bit cryptic in an unhealthy manner. Hopefully, good intentions are meant by starting such an " inquiry".
    Strange...

#41 7 years ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Thank you for confirming Robin is male. With the unisex name (Robin, Pat, Ashley, Leslie, etc) I always thought Robin was a chick. I now have the proper association in my head!

#42 7 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

Thank you for confirming Robin is male. With the unisex name (Robin, Pat, Ashley, Leslie, etc) I always thought Robin was a chick. I now have the proper association in my head!

People are still confused about me.

#43 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

The real founder of pinside is the person to send your complaints to.
    user Beezleboob

As the founder of Pinside, I believe we should lock this stupid thread and show the OP the door.

#44 7 years ago

Is this the thread to nowhere......

#45 7 years ago

Maybe…..

ted_art_simpsons.jpg_(resized).jpgted_art_simpsons.jpg_(resized).jpg

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from alexanr1:

Is this the thread to nowhere......

More like, "Is this real life"?

#47 7 years ago

Basement...Basement.....Basement

#48 7 years ago

Owned? I thought pinside had just become self aware. Kind of like Skynet.

#49 7 years ago

I thought Gary Stern secretly owns pinside

#50 7 years ago

We have a winnah! /cyclone

New-7_(resized).pngNew-7_(resized).png

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-looking-for-ownership-information-on-pinside/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.