By rgemagic

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by rgemagic
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgemagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I recently purchased an Addams family pinball and the past owner was liberal with the description of "Cabinet and playfield are both in reasonable shape, some wear and touch ups as is to be expected, this is 22 years old, please do not expect a brand new item"

this is a machine i intend to keep for life so i though i would look at getting a new/ restored playing file in great condition can anyone point me in the right direction, also the translucent has a bit of tap over the dads face, only visible when back lite so i would like to to also replace that can anyone point me in the right direction.

this is my first post s, if i have done something wrong let me know.

Kind regards

Robert

p.s i am badly dyslexic so if their any spelling mistakes sorry

#5 9 years ago

Hi

Thank you for the replies,

unfortunately or fortunately depending on your view i live in the UK.

The pinball play perfectly, I just know its not perfectly and that annoys me.

This is my all time favourite machine, I just love the power and i have smiled every day i have played it, other than the wear my only gripe is it has a full led lighting system and the 2 white flashers are blinding when i play unless its daylight and currently working on a magic tv show in the UK so am not around to play in daylight.

I have the benifit that i have a venue that ask if they can use my pinballs so i think i will do this up over time and try and get a second thats perfect also

#7 9 years ago

Well tonight a solenoid stopped working, but working all weekend so hopefully won't be down for too long

1 week later
#8 9 years ago

I found the translucent in Australia (via ebay) if anyone was looking

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rgemagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-looking-for-a-new-addams-family-playing-field-and-a-translucent?tu=rgemagic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.