(Topic ID: 134771)

I am dreaming of a Repo Man re-theme... any other dreamers out there?

By onamission

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

tree-fresh.jpg
    repoman_pinball_concept.png
    #1 8 years ago

I have not found a project machine to rebuild yet, but I am dreaming of a custom Repo Man pin... Anyone else out there have a dream machine? maybe a photoshop or two?

repoman_pinball_concept.pngrepoman_pinball_concept.png

#2 8 years ago

there is a Custom/Re-Theme Thread that already exists

#3 8 years ago
    Quoted from PinBiohazard:

there is a Custom/Re-Theme Thread that already exists

link by any chance?

#5 8 years ago

I was hoping you meant this Repo man, such a great movie. Life of a Repo man is always intense, come on lets go get a drink.

As far as rethemes I would like to do, I have always really wanted to retheme some blown out EM into Bettie Page.

#6 8 years ago

Page would be awesome... especially if you could work in some peep windows like on that playboy centerfold (i think?)

#7 8 years ago

Love Repo Man. Just watched it again on Sunday. Girlfriend had never seen it. A lot of material to work with for artwork, call-outs, characters, features, theme, and great music to include.

Mr Humphries and Kevin got beat up. Oh my.

Don't forget about the Christmas tree car air fresheners.

#8 8 years ago

totally! But the only question is where to hang it inside the coin door or from the head...

tree-fresh.jpgtree-fresh.jpg

#9 8 years ago

Demo.man info.a repro.man...make it glow green

#10 8 years ago

Find one in every pin...

#11 8 years ago

Still, anyone have a link to the custom pin thread?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-dreaming-of-a-repo-man-re-theme-any-other-dreamers-out-there and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.