4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Gunnut40
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from EricHadley:

Um, I’m not eating them.........scare tactics

I know, just thought the article was funny about the red led's being 8x worse

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

I know, just thought the article was funny about the red led's being 8x worse

Oh!

#5 4 years ago

I can't imagine they'd be given the green light to ship to Europe and other places if they contain lead. Thought shipping products with lead was outlawed years ago for those places.

#6 4 years ago

The European RoHS restriction allows lead for 0.1% of weight. And in alloys such as brass, 4% of weight is allowed.

The article was a bit funny, stating that copper inside LEDs can accumulate in rivers and poison aquatic life. Much more larger amount of copper is used in nearly all electrical wiring, and probably nobody will dump truckloads of red leds into rivers...

#7 4 years ago

Damn cloenrdnytlld

#8 4 years ago

Trolls

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-always-knew-clown-puke-would-kill-us- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.