Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

C9EF8109-6072-42B1-A8B7-EDC869029EF3 (resized).jpeg
    9781770412637_p0_v3_s550x406 (resized).jpg

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 1 year ago

If it wasn’t for the recent passing of Eddie Van Halen, I think a GNR pin would sell much better. However, Mr. Van Halen did pass, so I think it would be a toss up as to which would sell better if they both came out at the same time.

#52 1 year ago
    Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It'd be offended by Dave's jeans too.

You know that's funny but also super true, which is strange when talking aboot the asschaps/samurai sword/scarf master.
    But that was the 80s, and I was a kid. So when that reunion happened I would have been 21 and no longer was DLR that wacky 80s dude, but he was an uncool looking dad.

#53 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Because Diamond Dave is a fucking jackass. God I remember how happy I was when they got back together and they did that awards show...took me 1 minute to realize it wasn't 82 anymore; Uff.

To bad, the 80s were awesome. I wish I had my old 78 Z28 back.

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

No. There's a big difference between being "serious" and "very very confused" maybe hard of hearing or simply quite ill There isn't one song I like from the Hagar yrs, it was no longer Van Halen. But This...................

My step brothers painted a bunch of album covers on my wall as a kid. This is one of them.

#55 1 year ago

Hagar rocked harder before Van Halen and Van Halen rocked harder before Hagar. GnR was better with their Appetite lineup with Izzy and Steven. Don't know why I care, because that's ancient history now, the likes of which I rarely, if ever care about.

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Hagar rocked harder before Van Halen and Van Halen rocked harder before Hagar. GnR was better with their Appetite lineup with Izzy and Steven. Don't know why I care, because that's ancient history now, the likes of which I rarely, if ever care about.

Montrose is great.

I can’t drive 55 is one of the stupidest songs ever written.

#57 1 year ago

#58 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

And yet somehow not as bad as Three lock box?

#59 1 year ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

There isn't one song I like from the Hagar yrs, it was no longer Van Halen. But This...................

And all this time I thought the Sammy era was just a band doing covers of Van Halen.

#60 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

And yet somehow not as bad as Three lock box?

Oh yeah, I forgot his early 80s crappy era. Must have blocked it out. Saw him in the late 70s when he was still rocking hard. Again, history that means very little today.

#61 1 year ago

What freaky fuckin’ Friday style line up kicks more ass?

prime era DLR fronting Guns on appetite or prime Axl on Van Halen I and II

#62 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

What freaky fuckin’ Friday style line up kicks more ass?

prime era DLR fronting Guns on appetite or prime Axl on Van Halen I and II

Drinking plenty of beer and listening to neither and not pretending that it's happening all over again.

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Montrose is great.

Do you drive? I only ask because some New Yorkers never drive or own a car. The 55 mph speed limit was miserable. No one drove 55 but the cops were worse than they are now about busting people for speeding. We could all relate to the song

#64 1 year ago

"It took me 16 hours to get to LA"

Pretty fast if you are driving up from Cabo.

#65 1 year ago

See you do care.

#66 1 year ago
    Quoted from Rezdog:

See you do care.

When you figure out about what, please let me know.

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside