Forum Topic

Forum » Off topic » Off-topic bar » Hypothetical - Lets say you got EATPM & a TOTAN - Sell/Keep?

Hypothetical - Lets say you got EATPM & a TOTAN - Sell/Keep?

0
No one calls this topic a favorite. Click the star to add it to your favorites.

By herbertbsharp

3 years ago


Stats

  • Started 3 years ago
  • 28 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Jediturtle

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!


Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.


#1 3 years ago

Lets just say you got a good, but not crazy, deal on a TOTAN and a EATPM, Would you keep both? Sell both? Flip one & keep the other? Having never really played either, I have to ask, what would you do?


#2 3 years ago

Keep TotAN and sell EatPM

After playing a few nice totans, I'm sold on having one.


#3 3 years ago

sell elvria to me


#4 3 years ago
HighProtein said:

Keep TotAN and sell EatPM
After playing a few nice totans, I'm sold on having one.

+1


#5 3 years ago

keep totan ,great game, not easy to find anymore


#6 3 years ago

yep, keep the totan!


#7 3 years ago

I would keep both and move the HS if you needed the space. TOTAN is an all time classic that is just a work of art. EATPM is a pretty fun pin in it's own right a bit underrated IMO. But if I had to move one of the two I would definitely sell the EATPM.


#8 3 years ago

TOTAN stays. EATPM goes.


#9 3 years ago

Keep the TOTAN and sell EATPM.


#10 3 years ago

no contest. TOTAN all the way.


#11 3 years ago

Surly doesn't this depend on a number of factors..

Space?
Money?
Moaning wife/husband?

..I'd be keeping them.


#12 3 years ago
herbertbsharp said:

Having never really played either, I have to ask, what would you do?

play them? Sell one, both or neither depending on how I felt.

I'd use totan as tradebait for a better pin in it's price range, like SM. EATPM is a good bang/buck pin. Don't just sell it without playing it a bit.


#13 3 years ago

Totan love!


#14 3 years ago

Yep, keep the TOTAN. I've played EATPM a lot, and it's an okay game, but I think the money is better spent on other titles. Even If you have to put a tad more in.


#15 3 years ago

thought that ad was garbage, hope you get them both, i'd say both games are worth keeping.


#16 3 years ago

TOTAN will be hard to replace. Keep it! It is also the the favored pin for the females.


#17 3 years ago

Keep 'em both!


#18 3 years ago
kaston1573 said:

TOTAN will be hard to replace. Keep it! It is also the the favored pin for the females.

Very true. TOTAN is the only game I've ever owned that got my wife to go down into the basement alone to play it.


#19 3 years ago

Sell me the Totan.. I saw them on CL but the guy woudln't return my emails or calls. PM me a price


#20 3 years ago

Sell me the TOTAN and keep the EATPM!


#21 3 years ago
The_Dude_Abides said:

I would keep both and move the HS if you needed the space. TOTAN is an all time classic that is just a work of art. EATPM is a pretty fun pin in it's own right a bit underrated IMO.

The dude abides once again, listen.


#22 3 years ago

Both are decent games in their own era. If you like playing them both, keep them.

I restored a TOTAN once and couldn't sell it fast enough after I was done. I hadn't planned on selling it but the gameplay just bored me to tears. (It sold VERY quickly, I just didn't like it)

I've got two EATPMs, but I'm kinda nutty when it comes to Elvira!


#23 3 years ago
planters49 said:

Sell me the TOTAN and keep the EATPM!

I will second this notion
of course sell it to me
send me pics and asking price please


#24 3 years ago
guymontag451 said:

The_Dude_Abides said:

I would keep both and move the HS if you needed the space. TOTAN is an all time classic that is just a work of art. EATPM is a pretty fun pin in it's own right a bit underrated IMO.

The dude abides once again, listen.

agreed. hs is the odd one out of those three.


#25 3 years ago

I am the rare dissenter but keep the EATPM, been on my wish list for a while now.


#26 3 years ago
practicalsteve said:

I am the rare dissenter but keep the EATPM, been on my wish list for a while now.

I think I may be leaning in that direction, I'm lovin EATPM


#27 3 years ago

I say keep eatpm, totan is pretty but thats it.


#28 3 years ago

EATPM is for sure a keeper. I haven't played enough TOTAN, but I could see it being a keeper too...beautiful machine for sure.

The right answer for you all depends on space, money, and how much you like each of them. Either game is fairly sought-after in their respective era and price range and would be good trade-fodder if you don't bond with them.



Reply

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.