Hyperthetical, would you like a CFTBL more if it had some deeper and cooler features added to the game as a v2.0 release.
a pinsider wrote to me today about another subject and mentioned the once plan of Fast and Skitb doing a Funhouse 2.0 code upgrade (pretty sure done and dusted now) and the pinsider today also mentioned CFTBL would be cool with even more features added. That got me thinking I wonder if anyone has already considered doing a code upgrade for CFTBL and started or if anyone is considering it.
CFTBL has very cool art, has some great mods and decent sounds as well as a fun layout but at times shot down because of it's lack of depth in rules.
So if you have any thoughts or rule ideas, please share.
My current rule ideas:
- the whirlpool ramp is a treat to achieve but would be cool to open it to another feature of the game.
- have a 3 - 4 ball multiball
- add a ball feature multiball - like going to the snackbar and buy snacks for all your buddies back at the car, each visit during the 2 ball multiball to the snackbar adds another ball up to 4.
- maybe when FILM is spelt and you find the girl and instead of the game starting over for the creature movie again that the game starts as a double feature with another movie Godzilla, or car themed movie of the era with a slightly different set of rules using the FILM icons to mix it up.
- a lights out mode, with maybe a few select lights on or by adding a led strip at the back of the game or just using the multiball while whirlpool lights are on ????. maybe busting the people kissing in the cars or rocking their cars
- make the Exit Special a more used feature - can't remember what triggers that one?
- a new coded creature that you could go into the menu and turn off certain modes to really fine tune the game to your liking but then with a tournament setting for comps to always include a set range of modes.
- also since the see through playfield window is in there, wouldn't it be cool if a second playfield could be added into the game with 1-2flippers and had to shoot targets to simulate swimming in the caves and there also could be a large insert with a creature to light up for the FILM achievements.
Don't get me wrong I love Creature but sometimes a little more would be cool especially the 2nd movie completion for a 2nd jackpot / wizard mode.
Sorry I am not doing this as just not talented to do so.