(Topic ID: 122093)

'Hyperball91' Mal East's Personal Loss

By SteveinTexas

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hyperball91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 9 years ago

Thank you all, I really appreciate all your comments. I love pinside and the people here are a great bunch. I haven't met you Chris, but yes we have developed a nice relationship via emails. I always enjoy seeing your cat avatar looking back at me as I and a lot of others missed you when you were off the forums for a while. I'll try not to stay away from pinside for long.

Thank you Russell, I was very fortunate to have met you a couple of times and played your pins. You were the closest pinsider living nearby me once. That pin golf tourny we had at Geoffs place was a lot of fun.

Jodi and I both had 2 kids each but none with each other. They're all adults and have left home. Jodis son is 22 and devastated. Her daughter is 25 and estranged but she misses her mother deep down. My 2 kids are 33 and 25 and also estranged so they probably don't know about my loss yet.

Jodi has been battling leukaemia since 2007 and her battle was finally lost. R.I.P. my beautiful Jodi
    Mal

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hyperball91.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hyperball91-mal-easts-personal-loss?tu=hyperball91 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.