Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Hyperball schematic (resized).png
11 (resized).png
image-29 (resized).jpg
20210306_170656 (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

I am currently doing a Hyperball restoration, and i have a question about the ball lifter motor. So someone wired this motor directly to 110vac so that when the pin is plugged in the wall, the lift motor is turning.

There is a 2 wire cable and connector for the lift motor, but it is not connected to anything. I also dont see its mating connector anywhere in the back of the cabinet. Anyone know where the lifter motor cable is supposed to connect?
20210306_170656 (resized).jpg20210306_170656 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

The controlled power connects to the cannon board wires are orange.
Follow this cable there will be the other end that connects to the feed motor.

image-29 (resized).jpgimage-29 (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago

Thanks pintec. It appears the the cable feom the board to the motor harness is missing and thats why i could not find the the connecting point. Would you please take one more pic of the board up close if you have some free time. Thanks again.

#4 3 years ago
Quoted from wrd1972:

Thanks pintec. It appears the the cable feom the board to the motor harness is missing and thats why i could not find the the connecting point. Would you please take one more pic of the board up close if you have some free time. Thanks again.

11 (resized).png11 (resized).png

Hyperball schematic (resized).pngHyperball schematic (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hyperball-lifter-motor-connector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.