1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PINTEC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

hpye111 (resized).png
    hype3 (resized).jpg
    hype2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINTEC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dimperio620:

I had two Hyperballs pinballs that worked and never had any problems booting. I ended up trading one of them off in a multi-machine trade. When the new owner went to boot it didn't start properly. He noticed that a battery had popped out of the remote battery holder during the move. He fixed that but continued to get 3509 2 error with no error on the CPU board. I went over to help him out and thought I thought I could just go into settings and then save it but still got the same error. If you hit the CPU reset button you then will get code 9 on the CPU board. I then took my working board set from my machine and put it in his machine and got the same error. I could get into settings and make changes but the machine would not boot. I would always get the 3509 2 error. After failing to fix the issue I went home and tried the board set back in my machine and now my machine has got the same 3509 2 error. If I hit the CPU reset button I then get the code 9 message on the CPU. The two sets of boards are doing the same thing in both Hyperball machines. Something is preventing both machines from booting properly. Does anyone have any ideas on what to try next? Any advice greatly appreciated.[quoted image][quoted image]

Open the coin door then press the button on the cpu to get into game over mode.

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Dimperio620:

Thanks for your help with this. I was pushing in on the white and black switch at the same time and always got the 3509 2 error. The solution was to active the black switch but don't activate the white switch. Once this was done it booted properly. I circled the two switches in the picture below for reference.
    [quoted image]

The lower switch is Hyperball power/fans cut off.

Boot machine with coin door open by first pulling the power switch out to lock it in the on position then use normal off on switch.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PINTEC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hyperball-double-trouble?tu=PINTEC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.