Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Azmodeus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

I just picked up a Hyperball and am curious if anyone has installed leds and If so what your recommendation would be. Got this from a family member for free so can't beat the price. He had it for around 25 years.

#2 7 years ago

I wouldn't. There are LOTS of bulbs in that game. Plus, if I remember correctly they flicker a lot. LED's won't look right. Also, and this is from a guy that has owned a CQ Hyperball, it isn't worth putting much money into.

1 week later
#3 7 years ago

I ended up putting coin-taker (warm white) frosted leds in all the GI, and the back box. Did not do any of the insert lights, there are around 80 insert lights if i remember right.

#4 7 years ago

God I love this game. Someday I will have one! So dang loud.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Tools
Pincoder Store

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hyperball-anyone-install-leds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.