Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by mcluvin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

This is a pretty sweet deal for the price. I already own a couple matching 46" cabinets.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-26-in-W-4-Drawer-Tool-Chest-Black-H4CH1R/205150603?irgwc=1&cm_mmc=afl-ir-10451-456723-

#2 5 years ago

That is a great deal. However, it pulls up at $59 for me. Maybe it's a regional deal?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

That is a great deal. However, it pulls up at $59 for me. Maybe it's a regional deal?

Check inventory in other stores. Most of mine are at $29, but I've read of others seeing $59 as well. They seem to be selling pretty quickly.

#4 5 years ago

same here- $59.

Thanks
    Blake

#5 5 years ago

Closest store with them in stock has them for $29, but 60 miles away

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Check inventory in other stores. Most of mine are at $29

That worked! Thanks a ton.

#7 5 years ago

I guess I better go pick mine up. They just killed the web link.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I guess I better go pick mine up. They just killed the web link.

I had it in my cart so I just ordered it online. I completed the transaction, they charged my CC and said order placed. Now when I go back and look at order it says processing order but also that the product is no longer available. Will be interesting to see if I actually get it.

#9 5 years ago

The product you are trying to view is not currently available.

If you have any questions, you can reach our web support team by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-430-3376

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

The product you are trying to view is not currently available.
    If you have any questions, you can reach our web support team by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-430-3376

That's what I'm getting too. Even doing a search, there isn't anything on the general search page.

#11 5 years ago

The one thing I hate about HD is they like to trash the box on stuff like this. Of course my lids are scratched up pretty good. Cashier was cool and knocked off 30%. These are well worth $29 or less.

Usually when they kill the link the deal is still available in-store. Use brickseek to check inventory and price if you really want one.

Good luck!

#12 5 years ago

I just tried it and the link is back up. I’m going to try to pick up one locally. Thanks for posting this!

#13 5 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Of course my lids are scratched up pretty good.

Maybe a little Novus will take care of it. Of course, the real question is... what does the shooter lane look like?

#14 5 years ago

Thank you for the post, was able to pick one up today! Great deal.

#15 5 years ago

Just ordered a couple from my store, thanks for sharing.

#16 5 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzap:

Maybe a little Novus will take care of it. Of course, the real question is... what does the shooter lane look like?

Yeah, I think a couple strategically placed stickers are gonna be the fix for these scratches. All the HDs in my area that had it at $29 are essentially cleaned out already.

#17 5 years ago

I just got back from picking mine up. It's great quality for sure. Thanks again for posting this!

#18 5 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

I just got back from picking mine up. It's great quality for sure. Thanks again for posting this!

No problem! I figured folks would have an interest in these. I'm tempted to grab a few more and get creative. It's very cheap storage for small items. I've got a lot of small items.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/husky-26-black-4-drawer-tool-chest-29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.