(Topic ID: 197407)

(Hurricane) Use Generator for Pinball or Refrigerator ?

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What should I use my generator for? I can run 4 you pick”

• MMRLE 14 votes
      16%
    • DILE 15 votes
      17%
    • AFMRLE 18 votes
      20%
    • SMVE 2 votes
      2%
    • GB Premium 7 votes
      8%
    • SWLE 8 votes
      9%
    • HOBBIT LE 3 votes
      3%
    • WOZ RR 8 votes
      9%
    • TWD Premium 13 votes
      15%

(Multiple choice - 88 votes by 24 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Alright Here is the scenario Hurricane season is here and Hurricane is on track to be here Friday night. This is a survival scenario. I want to have everything ready for when the storm hits. All wires should be run now before the storm hits. Do I run the extension cord to the Pinball machines or the Refrigerator? I'm pretty sure I can live off can foods and pinball. What are your thoughts?

#7 6 years ago

Perhaps lets just make a dumb comment and attempt to disrupt a perfectly harmeless post.
    Yea let's do that. Let's go to every thread someone writes and say the exact same thing. Perhaps find something better to do. Just an Idea?

#15 6 years ago

Suck the fun out of Pinside.... I was being facetious people. Im well aware of the real situations that Texas has faced. I for one have donated money and supplies to help those people in need. Im a very charitable person which we all should be so if you were so offended by my harmless post I hope you did your part as well.

#20 6 years ago

Ahhh!
    Toppings on my Sundae

Have no clue about ratings or points. That is not the reason for my many posts. The true reason is "Addicted to Pinside"

My apologies if my addiction has caused you suffering.

#24 6 years ago

Thank you for all of you thoughts and helpful suggestions. I wish for everyone to be safe during this storm. Take care of your families! Possessions can be replaced however people cannot. Be aware of your surroundings. Make all the necessary precautions. And above all be smart. Hunker down and play pinball till the power goes out!

#26 6 years ago

I try to help whenever I can. I'm a Pinball enthusiast as most of you are. Im here to contribute to this great industry and community. My intentions is never to offend anyone. I appreciate you taking the time to tell others what kind of person I am. There are a few people who do not like me I guess. That's ok. They will either come around or they won't. No big deal. Stay safe! Play Better!

Thank you
    Amusement Services of America
    Jonathan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider asoa.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hurricane-use-generator-for-pinball-or-refrigerator?tu=asoa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.