(Topic ID: 197407)

(Hurricane) Use Generator for Pinball or Refrigerator ?

By ASOA

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What should I use my generator for? I can run 4 you pick”

• MMRLE 14 votes
      16%
    • DILE 15 votes
      17%
    • AFMRLE 18 votes
      20%
    • SMVE 2 votes
      2%
    • GB Premium 7 votes
      8%
    • SWLE 8 votes
      9%
    • HOBBIT LE 3 votes
      3%
    • WOZ RR 8 votes
      9%
    • TWD Premium 13 votes
      15%

(Multiple choice - 88 votes by 24 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from ASOA:

Alright Here is the scenario Hurricane season is here and Hurricane is on track to be here Friday night. This is a survival scenario. I want to have everything ready for when the storm hits. All wires should be run now before the storm hits. Do I run the extension cord to the Pinball machines or the Refrigerator? I'm pretty sure I can live off can foods and pinball. What are your thoughts?

Like Skins above, I also see your post was trying to make light out of a stressful situation.
    I do suggest you have plans to get out of town if the storm turns north towards you as a category 4 or 5. The wind from this one will be very deadly if it is not scaled down to category 3. I just had to make the decision to cancel my trip to Clearwater that was supposed to go out tonight. Now I just have to sit back nervously and wait to see if my property is damaged.

#29 6 years ago

United Airlines was kind enough to reschedule my tickets that were for tonight to another time at no cost. They sometimes deservedly get a bad rap but they came through for us this time.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DCFAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hurricane-use-generator-for-pinball-or-refrigerator?tu=DCFAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.